• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    Years
    You should know by now I don't trade my shinies :) And I'm not going to give away my Magmortar if I only have one lol

I mean my magmortar. I would still like what I said before... so maybe... shiny heatran for them and.......... any rare pokemon you have that I didn't list up for trade? maybe a snorlax too.

Becky_x

Years
    I mean my magmortar. I would still like what I said before... so maybe... shiny heatran for them and.......... any rare pokemon you have that I didn't list up for trade? maybe a snorlax too.

Right, so, shiny Heatran for Heracross, Turtwig, Lapras and Rotom

And I don't understand what else you said lol

Hackbeginnerdylan

Speakachu!
    Years
    I do ;] but they're not for trade

I don't use it no but it's not for trade sorry

Oh no that's awful! Right from the start or from the past place you saved?

Right from the start... I'm back to choosing my starter pokemon.. Sucks nutsd. i JUST got the 6th badge and i dropped it. It completley wiped my game.. Good news is.. it can stil save.. Which is good cause i just bought pearl 2 days ago..

Becky_x

Years
    Right from the start... I'm back to choosing my starter pokemon.. Sucks nutsd. i JUST got the 6th badge and i dropped it. It completley wiped my game.. Good news is.. it can stil save.. Which is good cause i just bought pearl 2 days ago..

Aw that sucks! Maybe it's a good thing you get to do it all again though, it's fun!

Back