• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    God this blows... I thought I had an extra... If I get one shiny in Pearl, I'll give you my current one... but that'll take even longer than a moltres or cuno.

Seriously, I'll take anything that I don't have, it doesn't have to be something big where there's only one of them, just anything I don't have lol

Power anklet, power bracer, power lens, power weight, power band, and power belt

I'm in a trade right now so I can't check but I don't think I do, I'll have a look though and let you know if I do =]

Last edited:

Becky_x

Years
    Well alright, but I think only the big guys are the ones I have...

Okay then, if you don't have anything small then do whatever it is you have to do to get something else on my list, because you're getting Pokemon you need out of it aswell so it's worth the effort. That make sense? lol ^_^

Years
    Okay then, if you don't have anything small then do whatever it is you have to do to get something else on my list, because you're getting Pokemon you need out of it aswell so it's worth the effort. That make sense? lol ^_^

Somewhat... Okay I'll give you a cuno when I catch it, since I really want a shiny Moltres.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have one Moltres but its not shiny. Would you be intersted in a Chimchar egg Becky_x? I just breeded my two Chimchars recently and they had 7 eggs.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've already got a Chimchar, I've completed the Sinnoh dex, thanks for the offer though =]
    Alright Becky_x would you like any other Pokemon? I completed the Sinnoh dex also.
    You can check my thread below my signature if you like any tell me.

Becky_x

Years
    Alright Becky_x would you like any other Pokemon? I completed the Sinnoh dex also.
    You can check my thread below my signature if you like any tell me.

I'm afraid I've got the ones in your thread too, the only ones I still need are the ones I've listed at the bottom of the intro post of this thread

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I really want those items i was talking about earlier but i do not want to get them (i have no patients). So if you get them for me (or most of them) i will breed you most of what you have on your list, and give you some legendaries.

Shellder
    Articuno
    Moltres
    Teddiursa
    Mawile
    Gulpin
    Carvannah
    Spinda
    Duskull
    2 clamperl holding evolution items
    Latias (lvl 100)
    and a Hayley lickitung that knows rollout so it can evolve in one level

So will you get them for me?

Becky_x

Years
    I really want those items i was talking about earlier but i do not want to get them (i have no patients). So if you get them for me (or most of them) i will breed you most of what you have on your list, and give you some legendaries.

Shellder
    Articuno
    Moltres
    Teddiursa
    Mawile
    Gulpin
    Carvannah
    Spinda
    Duskull
    2 clamperl holding evolution items
    Latias (lvl 100)
    and a Hayley lickitung that knows rollout so it can evolve in one level

So will you get them for me?

I've just checked and I don't have any of them, sorry =/

Can i have a Zangoose i'll give u spinda!!

Sure! I'll be on wifi now =]

Hackbeginnerdylan

Speakachu!
    Years
    Becky. This is coming from a friend of mine : i want a ho-oh or arceus i will trade a moltress my name is toni and friend code 133297744436

i am waiting in the trade moltres for Ho-oh

Last edited:
    Back