• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been while

Years
    Hello all, everyone used to know me by PoKeMaNiAc, I own Orangeislands. I haven't been on this forum is ages, and I have decided to return along with bring my site back. Hope to make new friends, and to be of help to anyone who may need it ;)

hiroyuki11

観測者
    Years
    Woah... how many years are you inactive? It's seem pretty long... anyway, welcome back. I'm new here, uhmm, do you by any chance any knowledge about hacking? (Gold, Silver, Crystal) :paranoid:

I hope you can stay!:D

Shinjanji

Years ago, I used to be Q_Man.
    Years
    Wow, another old returner! Though, one slightly more well-known than I (I used to go by the name Q_Man) :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    oo Have you been inactive since 2003-ish?
    If so, then thats what I don't remember you... ><;;
    But either way, welcome back to PokeCommunity!

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Welcome back to the community

As you already probably know lots of things have changed in the four year inactivity you have been through.

Im just curious. Since your site is not even operational yet. I was wondering. What does your site do anyway?

If you like I can help you with something simple that you do not wish to do. Just PM me with what your site does and such

RE ENJOY YOUR STAY!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome back, PoKeMaNiAc! I hope you enjoy your stay and hang around for good this time. I <3 your avatar by the way. Dragonite is my favorite Pokemon. Anywho, see you around the community~

- Fuz

Back