• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Begginer Trainers/Breeders Store (Noob Friendly)

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    This is going to sound silly, but I really want your shiny Shuckle! lol. I will do anything for it. I'll EV train something for you if you're into that. Any Pokémon you want that I can get a hold of, I will trade you for that Shuckle. As weird as that sounds lol.

I don't have access to WiFi right now though, and I won't for about a week and a half . . . but that gives me time to find, catch, raise, etc. whatever you might want in exchange.

What do you say? What'll it take for you to part with your shiny Shuckle? :)

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    This is going to sound silly, but I really want your shiny Shuckle! lol. I will do anything for it. I'll EV train something for you if you're into that. Any Pokémon you want that I can get a hold of, I will trade you for that Shuckle. As weird as that sounds lol.

I don't have access to WiFi right now though, and I won't for about a week and a half . . . but that gives me time to find, catch, raise, etc. whatever you might want in exchange.

What do you say? What'll it take for you to part with your shiny Shuckle? :)

*writhes* BAH! I dunno :X I was looking for someone to EV train my shuckle XD, but, hmm....Would you happen to have any other shinies? I really want to keep the same number of shinies or more. If not I'll think about it and get back to you :]

FalconsDrummer

Years
    *writhes* BAH! I dunno :X I was looking for someone to EV train my shuckle XD, but, hmm....Would you happen to have any other shinies? I really want to keep the same number of shinies or more. If not I'll think about it and get back to you :]

Oh, didn't realize that was the case. No worries, I wouldn't ever wanna separate someone from a shiny Pokémon they plan on EV training. I don't have any shinies to offer in exchange lol. If you still need it EV trained when I get back to a place with Wi-Fi though, I'd be happy to do it for you though :) Don't worry, I'm not a thief. I'll train it for you (and give it back of course) as long as I can breed it with my Ditto to get a Shuckle of my own :P

That is, if you still haven't had someone else do it before I get Wi-Fi.
    Thanks anyway!

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    Oh, didn't realize that was the case. No worries, I wouldn't ever wanna separate someone from a shiny Pokémon they plan on EV training. I don't have any shinies to offer in exchange lol. If you still need it EV trained when I get back to a place with Wi-Fi though, I'd be happy to do it for you though :) Don't worry, I'm not a thief. I'll train it for you as long as I can breed it with my Ditto to get a Shuckle of my own :P

That is, if you still haven't had someone else do it before I get Wi-Fi.
    Thanks anyway!

If you could EV train it, I could see if a friend would be kind enough to clone it, and you can have the clone :3

FalconsDrummer

Years
    If you could EV train it, I could see if a friend would be kind enough to clone it, and you can have the clone :3

Sounds excellent :) I will let you know when I have Wi-Fi again.
    Also, if you find someone else to train it before I get there, and would be kind enough to get it cloned, my previous offer still stands ;)

Redrup

The Gentleman
    Years
    This is going to sound quite demanding I imagine, but if you wouldn't mind, can I please request the following:

- Magby (Breeding purposes - That ability is brilliant)
    - Gibel (Garchomp is a planned addition to my team, and I would appreciate the help in getting the base evolution)
    - Beldum (As above really, with Metagross)

I'm not sure what I can offer for them as I've only got one save game on Pokémon HeartGold and have just gotten the National 'Dex. If you want anything in particular then please let me know and I'll do my best to get it for you.

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    Sounds excellent :) I will let you know when I have Wi-Fi again.
    Also, if you find someone else to train it before I get there, and would be kind enough to get it cloned, my previous offer still stands ;)

Okaky i'll keep in touch if anyone else comes along ^-^

This is going to sound quite demanding I imagine, but if you wouldn't mind, can I please request the following:

- Magby (Breeding purposes - That ability is brilliant)
    - Gibel (Garchomp is a planned addition to my team, and I would appreciate the help in getting the base evolution)
    - Beldum (As above really, with Metagross)

I'm not sure what I can offer for them as I've only got one save game on Pokémon HeartGold and have just gotten the National 'Dex. If you want anything in particular then please let me know and I'll do my best to get it for you.

I'll pm you once im finished breeding :], and i dont need anything specific :3

Last edited:

Redrup

The Gentleman
    Years
    Much appreciated Reflux. Thank you very much. :)

I'm sorry if requesting more than one is frowned upon. I just saw your kind offer and jumped on it. :P

Edited last part out thanks to a helpful PM from johnny18.

Last edited:

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    Much appreciated Reflux. Thank you very much. :)

I'm sorry if requesting more than one is frowned upon. I just saw your kind offer and jumped on it. :P

I'm new to playing the newer games, and only really got into Blue/Red version way back when. Am I right in thinking that the only way to get the Hoenn/Sinnoh region Pokémon is by trading them over? I assume they can't be caught in HeartGold/SoulSilver?

Apologies for the last part of my post going off-topic, but if you know the answer I'd appreciate the info.

Im finished breeding, just add the green friendcode in my signature and pm me when you enter the wifi room (i can only see people if i enter second)

and In HGSS I believe hoenn/Sinnoh poke's must be traded over, Im not completely sure, but google is a friend.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    hi will you trade your shiny chikorita and magby to my shiny cyndaquil and growlithe

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    alrite ill be going in wifi room =]

thank you reflux........................... =]

Last edited:
    Back