• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    It was at this point that Moriatti chose to reveal himself; he stepped out from a nearby tree.
    "I'm touched, you really do care, Crowley." Moriatti said with an edge in his voice.
    He smiled, one hand holding the hilt to his blade.
    "Ah, Seth Thaxathinadin, the man I wanted to see. I come to you with a proposal, that may help you get, your... Revenge." Moratti smiled.
    "We know how you feel Seth, we want to help you." He then looked up.
    "They deserve what they get."

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    "Why are so many people looking for me today? And I don't need your help for this..." Seth glanced at Moriatti.

"Well... I really don't care about your predictions of chaos. And as for your help..." Seth looked Moriatti over, "You'll probably want something in return for it."

He turned back to Crowley.

"Since you two know each other, perhaps I should do what I came to do.
    Good night..." Seth mumbled something under his breath as he began to make his way around the two and off into the rest of town.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Crowley sighed, turning back to Moriatti.

"You seem to know me. A fan? I'm flattered, not many Italians seem to appreciate my work..."

He raised a hand and glowed again. His foot sank into the ground, and a massive claw erupted in front of Seth, sending a massive shockwave to knock him down.

Crowley's eyes narrowed.

"Now that the puppeteer has arrived, I'm going to cut the strings on his puppet. I cannot allow you to hurt th inhabitants of this town. Nothing personal..."

He drew his sword, long and sharp, it glimmered unnaturally in the moonlight. He twirled a pistol in his hand and adjusted his hat.

"Its just my job."

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Seth stopped his fall by tapping into the wind. He reappeared back in front of Crowley. Aeros was unsheathed in his hand, the six foot long blade shimmered as the light from the street lamp reflected off it.

"Well... If you must have it that way, I suppose I could hang about a bit longer." Seth turned back to Moriatti, "Stay out of this... when I'm finished with my plans here maybe then we can have a pleasant chat about what you want."

Manipulating the air around him wasn't complicated, all he had to do was visualize a mirror image of whatever he wanted to make an illusion of. A identical image of Seth appeared next to Crowley.

"Now, about your job, is there a reason you have to be so inconvient to other people's plans? Or are you just trying to prevent me from delivering what these people deserve? Which ever it is... maybe you should leave regardless."

Both Seth and the illusion stepped closer. Both blades glinted dangerously.

"Or do you think the wind can't hurt?"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Crowley laughed so hard, tears began to form in his eyes.

"Oh my dear, dear friend...you're powerful, but much too inexpierienced...only two Illusions?"

He grinned, and closed his eyes.

"The wind is a useful skill. But you don't understand its true potential. Nor do you understand its true limitations..."

He slowly sank into the ground, in his hand a small, metallic rod appearing, about a foot long. He tapped himself with it, and his entire body changed.

The ground beneath him rose up, encasing his body. Then, huge hands of concrete grew out of the mold, pipes that had been ripped from the street bursting out like claws.

The massive rock creature loomed over him, ten feet tall at least, and Crowley's voice echoed in the street.

"Now do you see? The powers of Alchemy are limitless! Science's greatist potential lies before you!"

The concrete creature shot its huge fists forward, straight at both Seths.

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    The real Seth smirked as he saw the creature from a rooftop. Both illusions faded as they were struck, Seth created eleven more illusions before jumping down from the roof.

"Well... I hope you've been having fun, but... even alchemy has it's flaws. Oh... did I forget to mention that these illusions won't exactly leave you without a mark?"

He stepped forward, closing the circle around Crowley's creation.

"I expected something to happen so... I've been practicing. Fun's over, time for you to get lost."

Seth and his illusions lunged forward, creating a vortex of slashing swords and a violent wind around the creature.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    There was a massive CRACK! and 11 swords went flying through the air.

The wind howled uselessly around the creature, which sported gaping gashes from the sword, but was otherwise unfazed.

Laughter echoed and the arms stretched out, worming through the illusions until they found Seth and poked him gingerly.

"Gothca."

More concrete bubbled up, encasing Seth's feet as the hand tried to close over him...

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Seth tried to pull away as he saw the hand approach. The concrete held his feet on the ground. The hand was almost closed, he swung Aeros at the wrist. The hand snapped, almost severed from the rest of the arm. Seth knew the only way out could leave irreversible effects but... Seth slowly vanished as he became part of the wind itself, breaking free of the concrete. He was carried off toward the western part of town. Reforming carefully, Seth checked to make sure he was in one piece. He released a long sigh and resheathed Aeros.

"Looks like I need a bit more practice."

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    The stone surrouning crowley shattered and he swore.

"Oh well...that little trick will have worn him out...he won't be able to do TOO much for now anyway..."

He turned to Moriatti.

"And that just leaves you."

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    "I guess it does." Moratti said, smiling.
    He enjoyed fights, learning new things, Attacking new people, it was enjoyable. Especially with Moriatti's fighting style; the more he endured, the more he learned. The more he learned, the more he could do. Essentially, the longer Moriatti fought, the harder it was too fight him, the more damage you did, the more you would recieve.
    "And, I'm no fan, I'm what you fear the very most, embodied into a single person. I'm your pain, I'm your mistakes; I'm The Reaper."
    He placed his hand on his katana's hilt, waiting the thrill of battle.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Crowley raised an eyebrow.

"The Reaper eh? Sorry kid, but I've met the Reaper...and I've cheated him for many years now."

Crowley drew his sword and pistol, crossing them and aiming the gun at Moriatti.

"I don't like fighting. Why don't you tell me your real name, Reaper. After all, its only polite, since you know mine."

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Seth settled on another rooftop, thinking about his situation. His car, and his only means of quick transportation, were on the other side of town. With Crowley and that other man in the way, it would be too risky to try to pass by them.
    Sighing he stood on his rooftop perch, dawn was approaching. He began to make his way east, along the pathways the houses created for him.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    Moriatti smiled, looking at the gun.
    "Son, It'll take more than that if you wish to do so much as scratch me." He smiled, thinking of the previous battles where he had been challenged by this.
    Now, it was a sad tool used by sad men in situations that they could not control.
    "No, you've not met the reaper; not the real one. But you are right, he is not I; however, if you really want to, I can introduce you to him." Moriatti prepared to lunge the moment he saw the man's finger twitch.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: I think I'm in, right. Since there has been no reply of that, I will post.

IC: I laid on top of the rooftop of one of many houses. I looked into the sky and justed stared off into space. "Looks like dawn is breaking." I said to myself as the sun had begun to arrise from behind the mountain ranges. As I laid there, a crunching noise caught my attention. "Hmm.." I quickly jumped up and repositioned myself to see a figure walking towards me or at least that was what I had thought.
    I had Luna in one hand, ready to be sheathed and the other in a defensive position near my chest. I approached the figure and saw that he was injured. Taking my hold off Luna and returning my hand to a neutral position, I approached the character calmly without any hostile intentions. I opened my mouth and spoke. "Are you alright?" I asked the injured man.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Crowley smiled, watching the man's eyes.

"Why wait? Lets'd go see him...TOGETHER!!!"

A black cloud swirled Crowley, strange symbols apearing in the air. glowing around him.

Huge, dark wings burst from his back, their leathery, bat-like flesh covered with similar runes.

He grew larger, his feet erupting into talon-like feet, his hands turning into claws.

He grinned, his human face twisted into a sadictic fanged smile. He rushed forward, tackling Moriatti and trying to slam him into a nearby wall.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    Moriatti was surprised by the brashness of the tackle.
    Perhaps Crowley had some balls after all.
    Looking back, Vincent saw the wall that he would inevitably crash into.
    If he let that happen.
    He jumped, pushing himself onto Crowley's shoulder, then, using the wall, he kicked off, fliping around.
    "Very good!" He smiled again.
    "But you didn't count on a back-up, how sad." Still smiling, he didn't do this because he was particularily happy, or particularily arrogent, but it often psyched out his oppotents.
    "Perhaps you would like to try again?" He said, ready to draw the second it became to his advantage.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Crowley laughed.

"No, actually, I think the first time was enough."

The ground beneath Moriatti's feet suddenly felt...liquid-like...

Behind him, on the ground, the mysterious rod was embedded into the ground. The circle of ground around it, including Moriatti's standing place, was bubbling.

Crowley laughed again.

"And you know why its great to be able to change your body at will?"

Lightning coursed over him, the black skin turning to steel, his entire body coated in a strange metallic shell.

"I can MAGNETIZE MYSELF!"

The metal rod was shot toward Crowley, the ground where it had been hardening, encasing Moriatti's feet.

Then, following the rod, the ground lifted up, and was hurled through the air, Moriatti stuck in the concrete...

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    Moriatti looked around, he curled, thankful that he had spent the time developing the stomach muscles to pull himself forward at great speeds. He double hammerfisted the cement at his feet, twirling backwards, he landed on one of the larger rocks.
    "So, you can change yourself at will, eh?" Moriatti smiled.
    "Good, this may be fun yet, a true battle of the wits, can you change faster than I can adapt? Just, don't do like the last guy who could do this did, don't get predictable dammit." Moriatti touched the hilt, making sure his katana was still there, somehow, the Muramasa's spiritual energy had kept it in it's hilt. But... Magnetized? Drawing the sword, Moriatti lept forewards.
    "Oh yeah, this blade, once drawn, it will not be sheethed until it draws blood.... I'd prefer that you would be the benefactor...." Moriatti smiled, his sword was now mere millimeters from Crowley's throat, now, it was working more on it's own blood-lust then on Crowley's magnatism. Moriatti knew it would only be seconds if Crowley didn't do anything....

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Crowley grinned, and the eyes in the metal head closed.

CLANG!!!!

The metallic head rolled away on the ground, melting into the earth. The body stood like a statue, unmoving, unscathed except for the now headless neck.

Then, as the sword hovered over where the head had once been, the metal turned into liquid and coiled around the sword, engulfing it and climbing up Moriatti's arm, burning like acid, as it threatened to envelop him...

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    The burning bothered Moriatti for a moment, then his body ajusted. Moriatti closed his eyes, calming himself, allowing his blood to flow smoothly, chi flowed through his arms, heating the metal, expanding it. He pulled his arm out, and smiled.
    "Slow attacks get you nowhere." He mocked, slicing at the metal body, attempting to cleave it in half.
    "Now, let's see something new!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back