• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

being a pokemon

CrazyCam

Prof. Sam Dracuwolf
    Years
    I would also say Spinda, but I've never actually seen a Spinda in action (in the anime, that is). So I'll choose either Haunter for his silliness or Charizard for his laziness.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I'm Magikarp...seriously. It is ignored...just the way I like my life. then again, people laugh at magikarp, but let's not bring that up.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    My friends decided I was a Bellsprout just because i'm lanky but I like to think of myself as that pwning bellsprout from the Indigo league

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I would have to say that I'd be one of two...

Umbreon: I'm a nice person, when you're nice to me. People usually only see t''stressed' version of me that comes out when Johnny Spike is around (Yes, he does exist). I also work best alone.
    Chikorita: I'm quite stubborn and I don't like to change my opinions easily. Example are: CO2 causing global warming is a load of bollocks
    Rushcliffe is NOT 14th best place to live in t'UK, 14th worst maybe.
    I tend to take charge of a situation too.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
    I'd probably be a Poochyena because I try to look fierce and intimidating, but I am in fact not at all strong. Also I tend to be a follower rather than a leader, I hate being in charge and prefer to be in a group :) and am thuper-cute!

Years
    a raichu. :t026: not only is it my favorite pokemon, i have a personality a lot lyke one. i think I'm hated, but I'm really loved (i think <3) and I'm nice, but get down easily. and i will never, repeat, NEVER let people of lower status beat me in anything. (pikachu 2 raichu)

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Well, I'm Alakazam because I'm smart for my age.
    I'm also like Munchlax because I like snacking and I'm active or sometimes lazy.
    Plus I'm Piplup cause I have lots of manners as if I was royal.

Edit:first time I post in colour!!!!

Back