• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Being sick is the worst...

Years
    I get the cold maybe 2/3 times a year but i've never really been one to get really bad bouts of illness and I dont think ive ever actually been sick from an one apart from food poisoning from a burger king as a kid. most times I was off school I was just faking it ;)

I always figured I must have a really awesome immune system

Totally going to jInx myself now aren't I?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I don't think I get sick as often as I used to when I was younger but my asthma has been acting up for weeks now. I just keep coughing more than I need to. u_u

Years
    I almost never get sick. If anything I'll get a cold 2-3 times in a year, estimated. And probably one of those times will be bad enough for me to miss school.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I get sick all the time, lol. T_T Sleep is one of the most important things you can do to stay healthy and my sleep is terrible (through no fault of my own though...!) so my immune system isn't very good. Thankfully, I don't get really sick very much. But it's still not uncommon for me to get one or two colds a month. I've gotten the flu (or something like it??) at least twice already this year, neither time in flu season.

Last year I got really sick once or twice and that sucked a lot. I can't even remember any time I'd been that sick in the last decade and it happened in quick succession near the end of the year. This year, even though I've gotten a lot of colds, they were really mild and in a lot of cases barely went past a bad case of sniffles. I can handle that, but those weeks last year where I had a constant fever or would be nauseous for an entire month? Yeeeugh, never again please. It makes me really appreciate the days when I'm not sick though, at least!

Back