• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beleivers.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Erm... The movie's not working on my stupid comp, but I believe you! Even though some people think we know everything, that they've seen it all, they probably haven't. No one has. *hopes this thread doesn't turn out like the last one*

Suicune Frost

Hatake Kakashi's Mate.
    Years
    You beleive?! Because i saw a raikou during a lighting storm,I saw suicune glowing and 2 more times in a feild,I got 1 inch close to a yanma,i saw stantler in thurmont,and i saw entei in the mountains. and i saw my bro sesshoumaru at the park. Its so obvious that anime exists. its so obvious that anything is possible! *sighs* Heres mine. https://webzoom.freewebs.com/legendarydogspalace/suibeleive19.swf

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yep. One time I thought I heard a Lugia during a rainstorm, and once I saw a Pikachu. I've seen Pokemon before. But in the last thread about this, everyone got in a huge fight and they eventually closed it. :dead: I hope that doesn't happen here.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Well once I thought I saw lugia which sought've freaked me for ages but just think what if it is real?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    They just... the people in that thread were not open-minded, they thought there was nothing out there that can't be proven by science, and so on. Gah, I hate it when people don't at least consider new ideas. :(

Ziggy

Years
    well after watching The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy a guess anything is possible but you've got to stay rational

Suicune Frost

Hatake Kakashi's Mate.
    Years
    but it was real! :nervous: Pokemon and anime exist.Anything is possible!
    heres my email: [email protected] and links!
    my site:

https://www.freewebs.com/legendarydogspalace/Suicune%20Frost%20and%20Auroran%20wolf!.html
    My movie:https://webzoom.freewebs.com/legendarydogspalace/suibeleive19.swf
    My ffriends movie and movie chanting and site.
    https://www.lindsayweaver.com/suicune/believe.html

https://www.lindsayweaver.com/suicune/MovieChanting.html

https://www.lindsayweaver.com/suicune/index_suicune.html

Last edited:

Ziggy

Years
    well yeah but not in this reallity I beleive heavilly in parallel universes and voids they've got to be there. but you have to think sometimes I mean you can't go around mistaking white cats with brown tails for meowths

Suicune Frost

Hatake Kakashi's Mate.
    Years
    The Green Smeargle said:
    well yeah but not in this reallity I beleive heavilly in parallel universes and voids they've got to be there. but you have to think sometimes I mean you can't go around mistaking white cats with brown tails for meowths
    Well they are in this world but i often think back when i beloeved they had their own dimension of anime too. But here on earth i have seen pokemon.Sesshoumaru lives with me though.

Ziggy

Years
    I'm obviousely not going to persuade you in anyway to look at the back of your mind and actually ask are pokemon real. Trust me it's my greatest whish to have a Smeargle but seriously I know it's gunna happen

Ziggy

Years
    well I just keep an open mind I meen I've seen some weird things in my short time of being on theis planet but I don't explain it with pokemon

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Everybody has their own ideas and beliefs and we all have to respect each other's ideas. So believe whatever you want to believe, no one's saying you have to believe at all. Just wanted to say that before people come along and start killing each other like last time. >.<

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Wow! You believe it too?
    Back on serebii, I was kind of flamed for telling them that I had seen a real Pokemon and that my best friend saw one.
    I saw a Snubble in my backyard, It said, "Snub, Snubble" and it looked exactly like one.
    My friend from the beach area in our island told me she saw a Psyduck on the waves, she even drew it for me but I lost the picture.
    One time I heard a Spearow from my window in the morning.
    My other friend saw a Pokemon but I forgot which one she saw T_T
    One time my friends and I were playing with witchcraft and suddenly Ash Ketchum appeared on my bed and I almost had a heart attack.
    I'm DEFINITELY a believer. I also think that Satoshi Tajiri is an alien or a messenger from another dimension.
    Call me a fibber if you like but it wont change my mind. ._.

Ziggy

Years
    exactely now thats rational thinking (thanks for getting me out of that one) anyway gs code of conduct rule 2- To always defend the right of free speech!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Once... i saw a Lugia flying in the sky at nighttime, it was making that sound of Pokemon 2000. But i think it was just a dream. xD
    My friend said he saw a ho-oh when there was a rainbow in the air.
    But i dunno, i don't think they exist but ''maybe'' Satoshi Tajiri made pokemon because he ''saw'' them too. Just don't believe everything you see.

Back