• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Ben's Music Vault

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Greetings everyone!​

My name is Benjamin Kuli, but you can also find me under the alias Sheodon. I am a music composer, and I have been creating pieces for several years. I joined PokéCommunity several months ago, but I didn't have the time nor the idea what shall I post here. Now I have. :)

I mostly create in classical/soundtrack/new age style, and I'm also currenty working on my own art video game project, Erah: The Guardians. It will take place in the fantasy world of Erah, and will show you not one, but three different stories and different ages and aspects of the same world. I'm also the founder of Blue Flame Candle, an artist group specialized in creating traditional artworks with the modern tools - such as treating video games as a medium capable of creating art.

I'm also opened for requests and commissions - if you need music for your project, feel free to contact me anytime. I also appreciate any feedback, review and response about my works. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Now, let's see my portfolio!

MUSIC (Selection - Will be updated frequently)
    Spoiler:

PROJECTS

If you're interested in the details of the projects I'm working or worked on.

ERAH
    Spoiler:

LYCANTHROPY
    Spoiler:

BLUE FLAME CANDLE (Album)
    Spoiler:

COMMISSION

As you can see, I'm also opened for commissions. Feel free to contact me if you need music for your commercial or non-commercial project.

ASK ME!

If you have any questions, or you just want to leave a comment, feel free! All feedbacks are really appreciated and I hope you will find my music enjoyable.

Thank you for checking out my Vault!

~ Ben

P.S. for mods: if it's in the wrong forum, please move it, but I couldn't find anything fitting for a whole portfolio.​

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tek

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Bump with a new "HunMon" music, and I will do a massive update about Lycanthropy soon.

Spoiler:

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Sorry for being inactive for a while, but I've just finished my second album (Lycanthropy), and I'm still doing the post-work for that. More info is, however, coming soon!

Tek

Years
  • I just listened to 'The Archs'. I dig.

The rythmic string section that plays under the melody gives the song a feel of American Western folk music, like old-timey stuff. Then towards the end it sounds more like Eastern folk music. I've recently gotten into instrumental folk, and I quite enjoyed the track.

From a production standpoint, the drums were a bit too loud. But that's the only criticism I have; great melody, cool sound, awesome track.

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    I just listened to 'The Archs'. I dig.

The rythmic string section that plays under the melody gives the song a feel of American Western folk music, like old-timey stuff. Then towards the end it sounds more like Eastern folk music. I've recently gotten into instrumental folk, and I quite enjoyed the track.

From a production standpoint, the drums were a bit too loud. But that's the only criticism I have; great melody, cool sound, awesome track.

Thank you so much for the response, it is really appreciated, and I'm glad you liked the music. I agree with the drum part, even thought I intentionally wanted them to be a bit louder than the "natural" drums.

I will update this thread with some new music in a day or two, but I was sick and I couldn't handle all the things I wanted.

WAS

Years
  • Awesome work you have here. I thoroughly enjoyed the tracks. I do agree with Tek, drums were a bit loud. Have you thought about lending your talents to the Indie scene?

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Awesome work you have here. I thoroughly enjoyed the tracks. I do agree with Tek, drums were a bit loud. Have you thought about lending your talents to the Indie scene?

I'm actually working on my second (and first commercial) album, also have did music for some commercial and non-commercial projects, and I'm also working on my own video game project where I'll also create the soundtrack. In other words, yes, I've already thought about doing music more seriously instead of doing it as a hobby. However, I still have lots of things to do, especially promotion-wise.

Back