• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bensgraphicdesign.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    Hello, as a graphics designer I produce from Photoshop designs to After Effects videos! A few years ago I was part of a different Pokémon community forum and I used nothing but Pokémon sprites and MS Paint to produce this entire sprite sheet!

I haven't used MS Paint in years since I've been using Photoshop CS5, After Effects CS5 and Adobe Illustrator CS5. But I managed to find these on my computer:

bensgraphicdesign.

Tell me what you think? Make a request if you like... I'll be rusty though!
    If you request a banner, or any other request that requires Photoshop; it will take a while as I can only access the iMac with Photoshop on during night time.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is this a showcase,tutorial or shop? I'm kind of confused because you have all of them in one. xD

If it's a showcase, you must handle requests through VMs and PMs.
    If it's a shop, the thread belongs in Pixel Projects.

Back