• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BenVolio's Showroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Well, figured I'd make a showroom considering GFX is the only reason I've registered here. I used to play PokeMon games, but, well after Sapphire/Ruby I felt they went downhill to the point where I don't even buy them anymore.

So, without any further ado, lemme grab some recent tags and throw them in here.

I'm gunna post this now, but I'll be editing this with more stuff, y'know, if anyone wants to that someone new is here.

Err, I'm not allowed to post images till I get 15 posts?

What kind of blasphemy is this?

Years
    Yeah, sorry, you'll need 15 posts or more to post images for a gallery. You'l also need more than 4 examples of your tags. Sorry, gotta lock. However, once you get 15 posts, totally come back and post your work, I bet many artists would love to see your work!

~Leafblade Lock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back