• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bernardo's Trade Hut

Would you recommend Bernardo1994 to your friends?

• Yes :)

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • NO :(

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2011
    responding to your trade request
    what is the IVs on the EVed ambipom, terrakion, gengar, and jellicent

Bernardo1994

~NeW PassionS~
    Years
    Had to check them :)

Ambipom - 28/15/3/16/12/19
    Jellicent - 22/9/8/0/7/0
    Gengar - 31/16/24/31/31/31
    Terrakion - ?/?/0/21/26/? [have a strange error in my two IV checkers when calculationg those three stats]

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    my fc is:3052 7950 5684

going to wi-fi now

Thank you for the service mate :)

Forgot to thank you mate :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2014
    Hey, I'd like the Shiny Ralts. I'm willing to trade my Tornadus for it. The one thing I would want before finalizing that trade would be to get a Thundurus just to acquire a Landorus. I would trade the Thundurus and Tornadus back for the Ralts afterward.

My friend code is 3611 0423 2321

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I could do that, could you just wait 20 minutes? Need to finish EV training on my Duskull, I will PM when ready ok?

Sure. Anything you want? I don't have much of value, other than a few DW pokemon, Regirock, and a couple of starters you didn't list.

Back