• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Berry glitch?

ArKannine

Arcanine´s trainer and friend
    Years
    Hey, ive got a pokemon ruby, and im not sure if i got the berry glitch.I can save normally, but ive planted some berries a while ago(5 leppas and 1 pamtre) but they didnt growed yet...The guy at the launch center in mossdeep dont say how many weeks ive played...But when i turn my game on, the internal battery message does not appear...Is my game glitched?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    yeah, the berries are as if i just planted them...I did that day care trick, theyre planted there for around 15 hours or something like that...But when i turn my game on, that internal battery essage dont appear...

For the berry glitch, it tends not to, from what I recall. What you need to do is, as solopy stated, link your game with another game. What you need to do is this:

Get a copy of Fire Red, Leaf Green, or Emerald. Insert it into a separate Gameboy and turn it on. When you get to the title screen, press and hold down select, then hit B. You should be taken to a new screen. Press A, then insert Ruby into another Gameboy and link them with a link cable so that the Gameboy with Ruby has the player 2 end, while the Gameboy with Fr/Lg/E has player 1's. After that, turn on the Gameboy with Ruby in it, but hold down start and select while it loads. Once that's done, the copy of Fr/Lg/E should tell you the rest.

Alternatively, there's also a berry patch included with Colosseum (or its bonus disc) if I recall correctly, as well as possibly XD.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    The point is, when i turn my game on, the Internal Battery has run away dry does NOT appear.Is this normal?

As I've said before (as in, the first line of my last post before you, as I've assumed, tl;dr'd it), yes, it is. As in, no, the message does not appear because the internal battery is unrelated. This is actually a glitch within the game (think Missingno, invisible PC, and other weird glitches you may have heard of, and you're along the same lines), not a problem that relates to the internal battery itself.

Back