• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bertbugbrent's Trade Thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    i need your movie or event manaphy i can give event mew from germany OT: Aura or shinys

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    i can give you shiny rayquaza for event manaphy

i can give you shiny cressila for event palcity Lucario

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    I'm interested in shiney porygon-Z (Modest) (Ev Trained 173/169/400/186/279),

I could offer shiney jap chimchar with thunder punch and fire punch, let me know what you want to do

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    well I have jolly totodile with dd and icepunch, adament ralts, and eevee (male/female) with shadowball and toxic also i have an admanet dratini. I'll give any 3 for him if you want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    well I have jolly totodile with dd and icepunch, adament ralts, and eevee (male/female) with shadowball and toxic also i have an admanet dratini. I'll give any 3 for him if you want.

do you have any other shinys or events?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    just the egg moved chimchar

if anything you could do the chimchar, the ralts and something else out of those 4

Last edited:
    Back