• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Adv OU Team Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinespike

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Only make intelligent comments in my thread please.

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Torrent
    EVs: 240 HP / 228 Def / 40 SAtk
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Beam
    - Rest
    - Roar

No weak.

Zapdos @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 40 Spd / 100 SAtk / 116 SDef
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Thunderbolt

No weak.

Cloyster (M) @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Shell Armor
    EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SDef
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Ice Beam
    - Rapid Spin
    - Rest
    - Spikes

No weak.

Snorlax (F) @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Thick Fat
    EVs: 160 HP / 164 Atk / 64 Def / 120 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Curse
    - Earthquake
    - Rest
    - Return

No weak.

Dusclops (F) @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 136 Def / 24 SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Focus Punch
    - Pain Split
    - Shadow Ball
    - Will-O-Wisp

No weak.

Celebi @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 240 HP / 100 Def / 20 Spd / 148 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Heal Bell
    - Leech Seed
    - Psychic
    - Recover

No weak.

Prove me wrong. Oh that's right you can't. That is why I'm expecting this to die quickly.

Also Squarewalker and I are a vast pool of knowledge that cannot be proven wrong or outsmarted in any way. At least Smarties realizes what the rest of you have not yet.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • This team is very good yes, but don't go insulting our knowledge. Kinda unnecessary...But yes, the team is fine. Still, it isn't the best ever...that's a little exagerated, but it's a good team.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Dusclops, not Dusknoir? The fact you're using legendaries decreases my respect for this team, but whatever. And I would replace Cloysters rest with Explosion, turn the tables a little.

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    This team is very good yes, but don't go insulting our knowledge. Kinda unnecessary...But yes, the team is fine. Still, it isn't the best ever...that's a little exagerated, but it's a good team.

Stop lying to yourself.

Dusclops, not Dusknoir? The fact you're using legendaries decreases my respect for this team, but whatever. And I would replace Cloysters rest with Explosion, turn the tables a little.

Umm can you read. This says Adv OU that is R/S/E/FR/LG.

Also, I don't want to have a useless move if they have a Spiker as well and last I check they are very common. I prefer Rest considering this is a stall team.

Legendaries are not cheap.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Now you're starting to sound like Mullet. You only insult our advice, so could you be a little more respectful? Well, good team though.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Stop lying to yourself.

Umm can you read. This says Adv OU that is R/S/E/FR/LG.

Also, I don't want to have a useless move if they have a Spiker as well and last I check they are very common. I prefer Rest considering this is a stall team.

Legendaries are not cheap.

In my opinion, they are, and why is this even here if you dont want our advice, just to brag? Delete this thread and stick this is The Best team Ever whatever thing if you're continueing like this.

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Now you're starting to sound like Mullet. You only insult our advice, so could you be a little more respectful? Well, good team though.

Dude you didn't give me any advice. I can't insult advice unless you give it to me. Only that other guy gave me advice.

In my opinion, they are, and why is this even here if you dont want our advice, just to brag? Delete this thread and stick this is The Best team Ever whatever thing if you're continueing like this.

Okay Tyranitar and Salamence have higher base stats than legends so I guess they are cheap too. Blissey is pretty much the best special tank in the game so I guess she is cheap too. Calm Mind, Leech Seed, Psychic, Recover Celebi has no weak once it Calm Minds up so Calm Mind is a cheap move lets ban that because it's cheap. Your point is moot.

I do want advice. Good advice though.

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Dude you didn't give me any advice. I can't insult advice unless you give it to me. Only that other guy gave me advice.

Okay Tyranitar and Salamence have higher base stats than legends so I guess they are cheap too. Blissey is pretty much the best special tank in the game so I guess she is cheap too. Clam Mind, Leech Seed, Psychic, Recover Celebi has no weak once it Clam Minds up so Clam Mind is a cheap move lets ban that because it's cheap. Your point is moot.

I do want advice. Good advice though.

You want advice, call a help line. And check your spelling, Clam Mind.

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    This is supposed to a RMT forum. So I am asking for good rates. You already broke the thread rules by giving me bad advice.

A typo is different from a spelling mistake. I type fast so typos can happen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    Quite full of yourself it seems.

Can't really say Cloyster is no weak unless you're planning to kill stuff with rapid spin.

Snorlax is no weak? You sure about that? I thought Gengars Levitate. Unless Return can magically hit it.

Heraweak.

But seriously, don't be so full of yourself. Saying "OMGIMSOGOODATPOKEMONANDURNOT1!!11" isn't making yourself better than anyone. Really. You and squarewalker are good at netbattle. Great. Does that really mean you can go around being a ignorant to everyone here? No. I really suggest you learn some manners.

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Quite full of yourself it seems.

Can't really say Cloyster is no weak unless you're planning to kill stuff with rapid spin.

Snorlax is no weak? You sure about that? I thought Gengars Levitate. Unless Return can magically hit it.

Heraweak.

But seriously, don't be so full of yourself. Saying "OMGIMSOGOODATPOKEMONANDURNOT1!!11" isn't making yourself better than anyone. Really. You and squarewalker are good at netbattle. Great. Does that really mean you can go around being a ignorant to everyone here? No. I really suggest you learn some manners.

You obviously don't get the point of when I said "No weak." six times in a row.

This team is not Hera weak. Dusclops is a cool Pokemon to have. Also Zapdos can take some hits from Hera and he has Rest.

Also I am good at NB. I'm not being ignorant this team is good and I AM better than you all.

I have manners not to people who are idiots though.

All I wanted was a good rate. I guess PC can't do that anymore.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Prove me wrong. Oh that's right you can't. That is why I'm expecting this to die quickly.

Also Squarewalker and I are a vast pool of knowledge that cannot be proven wrong or outsmarted in any way. At least Smarties realizes what the rest of you have not yet.

Stop lying to yourself.

Also I am good at NB. I'm not being ignorant this team is good and I AM better than you all.

I apologize to the moderators since this is off topic.

Quit taunting us and get off your high horse. If you know your team is flawless (in theory) then why did you need people to rate team?

Well the vibe I am getting is you want to show off. You want to test people's knowledge and poke fun at their strategies and critiques. Basically this isn't a RMT thread, it's only a clever ploy so you could basically insult others.

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Stop spamming my thread you foolish peon! I am your god! BOW DOWN TO ME!!!

Conspiracy theories itt.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    You obviously don't get the point of when I said "No weak." six times in a row.

This team is not Hera weak. Dusclops is a cool Pokemon to have. Also Zapdos can take some hits from Hera and he has Rest.

So basically what you're saying is that human intelligence is based upon how good they are at pokemon? Interesting theory.

And Dusclops is a cool pokemon to have when Hera switches in on a will-o-wisp with guts. It'd be cool to see Zapdos switching into a Choice Banded Guts Rock Slide.

Amazing, you're good at netbattle. Really, it's not that important. You just post a team just to say "HAYIMBETTERTHANYOUATPOKEMON."

I HIGHLY doubt anyone cares that you're better at them in pokemon. Pokemon is a game. Games are played to have fun. There's a lot of things in life more important than pokemon. I suggest you check them out once in a while, rather than insulting people online. No, we're not stupid because we "can't give your team a good rate."

Edit: Wow, your last comment really got me there. "I am your God." Some people take games way too seriously. I really don't get it. =/ That will be great in a job interview.

"So what makes you fit for this job?"
    "BECAUSE I'M YOUR GOD! I CAN BEAT YOU AT POKEMON!!!!"

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    So basically what you're saying is that human intelligence is based upon how good they are at pokemon? Interesting theory.

And Dusclops is a cool pokemon to have when Hera switches in on a will-o-wisp with guts. It'd be cool to see Zapdos switching into a Choice Banded Guts Rock Slide.

Amazing, you're good at netbattle. Really, it's not that important. You just post a team just to say "HAYIMBETTERTHANYOUATPOKEMON."

I HIGHLY doubt anyone cares that you're better at them in pokemon. Pokemon is a game. Games are played to have fun. There's a lot of things in life more important than pokemon. I suggest you check them out once in a while, rather than insulting people online. No, we're not stupid because we "can't give your team a good rate."

Never said that.

Why would I Will-O-Wisp the first time I use Clops? I have to check their team for counters first.

I will not switch in Zappy when I know they will Rock Slide.

You are saying that I'm going to predict wrong every time which I won't.

This team IS NOT Hera weak.

No I posted the team to get a good rate.

I know it's not important the whole thing about "I'm your god." was sarcasm.

If you don't care if I'm better than you stop posting on my thread.

You are stupid because you keep posting in my thread. Stop posting in it if you don't care. I didn't mean stupid in general anyway.

Now kindly get the **** out of my thread.

Edit: Agility Zapdos does not fit this team.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Shinespike, I really suggest that you read the rules. And, as I quote from one of them: "Everybody is to respect other people on the board." Your posts are borderline flaming. People are trying to help and give advice here, and all you are doing is insulting them. Instead of coming off superior, you in fact come across as entirely the opposite.

I also noticed that you just used a censored word. Do NOT do this again. PC has that censor for a reason and we don't expect that sort of language to be used.

If people are taking their free time in order to rate your team, the least you can do is be polite. Consider this your first warning, and read the rules before you post again.

--FG

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Shinespike, I really suggest that you read the rules. And, as I quote from one of them: "Everybody is to respect other people on the board." Your posts are borderline flaming. People are trying to help and give advice here, and all you are doing is insulting them. Instead of coming off superior, you in fact come across as entirely the opposite.

If people are taking their free time in order to rate your team, the least you can do is be polite. Consider this your first warning, and read the rules before you post again.

--FG

Forest Grovyle, you get a spot on my Favorite Mod List :)

Zapdos is meant to attack... so why Restalk?

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Shinespike, I really suggest that you read the rules. And, as I quote from one of them: "Everybody is to respect other people on the board." Your posts are borderline flaming. People are trying to help and give advice here, and all you are doing is insulting them. Instead of coming off superior, you in fact come across as entirely the opposite.

I also noticed that you just used a censored word. Do NOT do this again. PC has that censor for a reason and we don't expect that sort of language to be used.

--FG

I asked for a good rate. They post bad rates. They tried and failed not my fault.

They are censored so you can't tell what they are. xd

Zapdos is meant to attack... so why Restalk?

Zapdos is on most common stall teams. Rest is so he can stay alive longer and Sleep Talk is so he can attack while he would otherwise be vulnerable obviously.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back