• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Anime Moments

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    My favorite moment was when Dawn roundhouse kicked Ash in the 11th movie.

She should be the next Chuck Norris. :o

hvsep

Pimpster.
    Years
  • In a recent USA episode, when Team Rocket reveals their new machine, "Double Trouble" started playing and I just fell in love with that one part.

TEAM ROCKET'S ROCKET!

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I lol when The drawers made a mistake and brocks Glass of drink is floating in mid air but the funiest pokemon moment was when brock was in an illusion of nurse joy and Officer jenny and theey all started posion jabbing him and it ended up being Crogunk

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • It was in the misty mermaid episode when James was in a pink tutu, and after a while, he said, "Maybe next time we'll steal men's clothes!"

all i can think of right now

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    One of the first moments that comes to mind, is a scene from Electric Shock Showdown, back in the first season.

Pikachu is the hospital bed, Ash has the Thunder Stone, and he's talking about evolving Pikachu into a Raichu. Of course Pikachu doesn't want to evolve, so he tail whips the stone out of Ash's hand, and gives him this speech.. all the while Team Rocket is watching through the window. & Meowth is translating what Pikachu says for them.. then he and James start crying towards the end of the speech. xD; I dunno why, but I've always liked that scene. Even today it can manage to make me laugh a bit.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    I love Psyduck... so all his moments are priceless...

but the sad moments are my favorite... LIKE WHEN BUTTERFREE LEFT... =(

Kentai

Game Designer (Multitasking)
    Years
  • There is one Moment which I consider the most funniest in all the series.

It is in diamond and pearl.
    Season 10 episode 16 - a gruff act to follow.

from 01:30 to 01:50

I was like laughing my ass of and repeating the scene over and over and over again, it was so unbelievebly funny.

Don wants to cool the situation between Ash and Paul a bit as Paul looks strangely at her.
    She asks what wrong.
    Paul counterasks: "And who are you?"
    Don starts to go nuts as an erupting volcano is displayed behind her.
    Paul then says: "Still don't remember."
    and she totaly goes crazy while a sun goind supernova is displayed behind her.
    She looks like a demon when that happens.

heavens was I laughing.

or to put it into board terms: rofl

sy,
    Kentai

Last edited:

Poreotix

WOW HE ASIAN!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • The best moment for me would have to be when the gang first meet Todd Snap and Ash thought his camera was a gun so he "punched" pikachu out of the way and shoved Misty

Kentai

Game Designer (Multitasking)
    Years
  • I take everything back!

Season 10 episode 55(i think) - the Key stone pops! :

Ash, Dawn and Brocko lure team rocket with pikatchu, catches them in a self digged pit and then recite the team rocket entrance.

that was.... EPIC!!!

it was so brilliant when you saw the outline of the three and the flashy light behind them and Ash: Listen, is that bad guys I hear?

xD rofl. and rofl again.

still I was REALLY hoping that the 'twirps' would bring on their own introduction.
    I like flashy introductions / dramatic entrences =D

(Team Rockets thou could really change more often. It's getting boring awfully quick.)

sy,
    Kentai

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Some of my favorite moments:

*Anything and everything Mewtwo and Entei do. Also, just Charizard in general. Especially Charizard vs. Magmar. That first Seismic Toss was just amazing when you're a little kid.
    *"Pikachu! The horn!" always manages to crack me up.
    *Ash vs. Drake at the end of the Orange League
    *Meowth defeating Onix
    *The episode "Butterfree's Goodbye"
    *Ditto turning into a cannon
    *The Indigo League when Krabby/Kingler kicks serious butt

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • One of my favorite parts of the anime was when odd things happen to the characters, like in Abra and the Psychic Showdown and Tower Of Terror and a lot of other things. But my favorite of the odd happening things was in the episode Haunter Verses Kadabra is when Brock and Misty got turned into dolls! That was the best of those moments (But if only Ash could have been turned into a doll, too).

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • Episode 17, Season 1. The one with the island of giant Pokémon. Squirtle goes up to Blastoise and says "Yo, brother!" then puts his hands behind his head "nice weather we're having!" I love Ash's Squirtle. xD

I just saw the clip where Ash punches Pikachu, that was flipping hilarious! Especially if you pause just when he gets hit.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    My favorite moment was when Dawn roundhouse kicked Ash in the 11th movie.

She should be the next Chuck Norris. :o
    give me a video or a link because i want to see that

the celedon city ashley scene
    aerodactyl tries to kill ash.
    pikachu lights ash's foot on fire

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • What?! Ash died in the first movie?! I've always thought he turned into some kind of metallic statue!
    Nuuu, I think that even though he looked like he was a metallic statue, it was the energy of Mew and Mewtwo's attacks combining, and then like something happened and yeah.[/worstexplanationevar]

But yeah, I prefer to think he died XD

Mai favorite part has always, always been this:

Pokemon 2000: The Power of One

Slowking: You are the Chosen One.
    *cut to next scene with Ash tromping through snow*
    Ash: Right now, I feel more like the Frozen One!

That has always made me laugh XD

Years
  • Probably everytime Ash cross-dressed. xD *shot*
    But they were funny!
    Ashley was hilarious and the whole chaos with Brock was funny too.
    And don't forget the maid suit. x3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • One of my favorite parts of the show is the episode, Malice in Wonderland

Dawn goes to win the title of the greatest Pokemon Coordinator in thw world, and Dawn's mom is all, "Feebas, evolve!"

I lol'd at that.

Back