• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Anime Moments

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
Years
  • Definitely, the one where Ash and his Pokemon in Gen-I were trapped in the igloo-like snow cave and were huddling up close to each other for warmth where Ash cried. It was very touching. I still love that scene the most---well..

I think it's almost tied with the episode with Sabrina or whoever where the little soulless girl with the bow in her hair was throwing her ball at Momo-Ash(Miniature three inch high Ash) and he was running from it because it was several times bigger than him. That was one of my favourites too--

.. Grr now I'm reminded of where he gets killed by the chandelier. I CAN'T DECIDE NOW.

CURSE YOU FOND POKéMON RELATED MEMORIES.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My favorite moment was when Dawn roundhouse kicked Ash in the 11th movie.

She should be the next Chuck Norris. :o
    I remember that. XD

I cried when Butterfree left. ;-; It was an emotional moment.
    Also, when Ash told Pidgeot that he'll come back.... but he never did. ;-;

Also, Ash's battle with Lance. It was truly amazin'. :D

(I just didn't like it when Pikachu took out Dragonite with thunder/thunderbolt)

falling up+
    Years
  • My favorite anime moment is from the episode Wayward Wobbufet when he proceeds to steal a truck, then a speedboat, takes over a hot air balloon, survives a thousand foot drop off a waterfall, and gets taken hostage before getting blasted into the lower atmosphere with the rest of Team Rocket. That and the exaggerated russian accent the villian is talking in lol

Quite possibly the greatest 22 minutes of my life.

Also I totally remember the ketchup thing formula380!

And yeah when pikachu gets punched, only I laughed at the fact that brock is wearing a pink apron ^_^

Last edited:
    Back