• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best annoyer?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    haha so guys, making my party and i was wonderin what ya'll guys thot wud be the best annoyer!? And moveset for that annoyer huh?

Hypello

Oh noesh!
    Years
  • I like Sceptile as an annoyer... well, not sure if it is called an annoyer (Everyone has Substitute now so why use an annoyer?)

Sceptile @ Leftovers
    Trait: Overgrow
    EVs: 252 Spd at least, try getting HP and defenses and maybe some SpA.
    Nature: I'd say Timid but Modest works too I guess.
    - Leech Seed
    - Substitute
    - Leaf Blade
    - Toxic

Something like that. Literally sucks the life out of the opponent.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Annoyer? For NB, you can use Umbreon or Celebi, for in-game, I'm not sure. To the poster above, they do fail. I've tried it once.

Last edited:

chrisatsilph

Nothing
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    if your in an emergency this pokemon will fail

i would never use a pokemon like this

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    i don't understand the use of subsititute except against one hit k-oers? someone explain please...maybe i'm not thinking right.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Substitute is one of the most useful moves in the game

Substitute protects from Status effects, Leech Seed, and Moves that lower your stats (like Screech and Charm).
    If the opponent hits your Sub and it does not break, you have a free turn to do whatever you want. It also allows you to use Focus Punch without fear of getting hit, since the sub takes the damage for you and you can give the opponent a taste of the strongest Fighting move in the game.

Substitute is used in combos like Sub+Reversal, Sub+Flail, and Sub+Berry Boost. Substitute can also be Baton Passed.

There are so many things you can do with it. It's an amazing move.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Problem is, when using Substitute, your opponent can plan what to do, as in link battle, by using moves to lower your health points and you can't substitute. I'm just saying.

chrisatsilph

Nothing
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    i saw this in the battle factory a cradilly with these moves

substitute
    solarbeam
    sunny day
    recover

this cradilly was very helpful exspecialy its substitute. i use substitute than sunny day than solarbeam, when cradilly is weak cause of substitute i than use recover so a pokemon with substitute and recover is a good mix

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    i saw this in the battle factory a cradilly with these moves

substitute
    solarbeam
    sunny day
    recover

this cradilly was very helpful exspecialy its substitute. i use substitute than sunny day than solarbeam, when cradilly is weak cause of substitute i than use recover so a pokemon with substitute and recover is a good mix

Cradilly is a good annoyer but give it 'Giga Drain'. And plus, it's already metioned, annoyers fail.

Back