• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best card created in all pf faking's long history!!!11!

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
    Best card created in all pf faking's long history!!!11!

about time I made a new joke card, isn't it?

Lunanai

Beginning Faker
    Years
    wrong placement,
    un-interesting attack
    ugly energy cost
    monsterous set symbol
    but excellent art,
    so I'd give it a... 9\10

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    thats completely rediculous.... what was the point of this...!? seriously.. i think this thread should be deleted!... it's a watse of my downloads mate! and it's like... an false advertisement.... I'm really not happy flame claw.. what happened to your sensibility!.... and i was to be serious.. i'd be a mean old grumpy lady!... it's a fun joke! and it's quite stupid! A virus on a blank thats a virus.. makes sense!?

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    ROFLMAO! Awesome illustration, with an impressicve taste for an #FFFFFF BG! Also a very potent attack, although quite costy, since Virus Energies are quite rare since none was still made...

Also 40 HP is a bit too much, don't you agree...

Now talking seriously, I think it would be much cooler if you had made a placement/font/wording wise card! It would rock the world!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    OMG... That is suicidal mission!!! A WINNER IS YOU!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneexclamationpoint

Also... Try to make the cards, even if joke cards, with a right font and placement with wierdo effects...

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    ok.. flame claw.. this is just getting rediculouse.. please stop.. it is giving you posts you shouldn't have.... - they are scribbles that look like they have been done by 5 year olds... seriously! this is not funny anymore

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    ok.. flame claw.. this is just getting rediculouse.. please stop.. it is giving you posts you shouldn't have.... - they are scribbles that look like they have been done by 5 year olds... seriously! this is not funny anymore

Back