• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BEST CHIPMUNK SONG????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    By far the best Chipmunk song is 'How We Roll'. I really enjoy listening to that song as it's my most listened song of the.. four Chipmunk songs that I own.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i after listening to a series of chipmunk songs would have to say the best is bad day in my opionion

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Christmas Time from the album Christmas with The Chipmunks here and The Spirit of Christmas here

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • None really. If you ask me, they just ruined the other artists' songs with their squeaky voices. I don't get people who think they're funny, seriously, what the hell? :|

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    comon!!!! how come almost every one who posts in this forum has to talk about how much they cant stand the chipmunks!!:cer_pissed:

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Just don't pay any attention to them. Only some people who are posting here talked about how much they can't stand the chipmunks. And besides I think it would be good if there were some good comments on the videos that I posted on the previous page. :)

Last edited:

miaotearoa10

"I'M MEW'S NO.#1 FAN!!!!!!!!!"
    Years
  • love the chipmunks!

i love the chipmunks!
    my favorite song from 2007 is "Funky Town"
    my favorite song from the 90's is "Bad"
    =]
    also, i need members for my alvin and the chipmunks fan club!

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I really liked their version of Do You Love Me when I was a kid.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm going to be closing this thread...

Reason: Thread Revival
    Explanation: Threads can not be replied to if they weren't replied to within a month's time in Other Entertainment. The last reply made that was allowed was on December, 9th, 2008.

BEST CHIPMUNK SONG????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back