• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Digimon Season?

Best Digimon Season?

• Season 1

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Season 2

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Season 3

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Season 4

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Season 5 will be the best

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Digimon sux

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I guess the reason why people picked season one was that the rest of the season's were much too babyish for their taste.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Definetely the first.And the fourth too. I hated the 3 tho.. Too corny >_<;;

BoSox18, if you said on the last Digimon thread you hate Digimon, then why the heck you make a thread of it?? O_o;

*drowns*

BoSox18

GO SOX!
    Years
    no i didnt, it was my first time making a pole and i just typed it wrong :'(

this is the order of my fav. season

1. Season 1
    2. Season 3
    3. Season 4-2 tie

i hope season 5 is good :classic:

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
    Hmph... I guess nobody likes Season 5 :( Well my favourite is Season 5 followed by Season 1, Season 4 then Season 2 and lastly Season 3 :) Well I havent watched any episodes of Season 3. Anyway, Later people. :D

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    I said season 1 and the third on comes in second. Though i have stop watch it completly. Season one is the only one i like enough to watch all of. I wish i could have seen all of 3 but i never seem to get find the time to catch it. Mostly being up at night and all. I still have stckers and the metal card you got from Toco Bell(they gave them out in kids meals) from the first season.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
    Help

which season is this from?
    Best Digimon Season?

Help!

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
    Personally I like the third season the most.
    It got the best characters, best story/plot, best Digimon partners, and the best music. Okay, "Butterfly" is the best Digimon opening ever but ?The Biggest Dreamer? is really, really catchy! X3~
    And the second ending "Days~Aijou to Nichijou~" is one of the best anime endings ever! Ai Meada got such a lovely voice...

I also liked the card thing, card slash was it called I think. That was neat and the digimon battles got more interesting now when the Tamer also could participate and help their Digimon.

And I felt that the Tamers got a much stronger relationship with their Tamer than the other Digimon got with their partner?It happened a lot of things between Ruki and Renamon for example.(and Ruki and her mom too!)
    The other characters where really interesting too.
    Takato is the best goggle boy by the way. He is really sensitive unlike other ones....and his crush on Juri was really cute! :3~
    Jrui was really interesting too, and who can forget the mysterious girl Alice?

And I really liked that this season was darker than the others and that Digimon actually could die.
    You also got to know how the Digital World was created. And a lot of things happened and you got many answers and it had a good ending.

(by they way. I?m either talking about the Japanese or the German version. The English one is way too much destroyed so I can?t watch it anymore.X_x;;; )

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    There is no season 5 as of yet the thing rumored to be season 5 is actually a Magna any Season 1 is the best everything was so unexpected unlike that last few seasons.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Season 5 might happen if the japanese ratings are good enough from the season 4 rerun going on right now in japan. Season 3's the best dark storyline more mature and it dosent focus on the cards as most people say it does.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    There's Digimon manga? I never knew that... O__o()

I hope season 5 comes out ^_^ Season four was good, but it was TOO short unlike the other ones.. The longest season was the first, in my opinion =_=()

*dies*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Season 1: Best enemies, Best opening
    Season 2: Great 4th movie, Character comebacks
    Season 3: Nice movies all together, Best character-sung opening
    Season 4: Best movie, Best overall music set
    Season 5: doesn't seem to have a good storyline

I say Season 1 or 4...