• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Double Battle Combinations?

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    What two pokemon in your party make the best double battle team? For me it's in my Pearl game, and it's Turtwig and Buizel. Their Swift/Razor Leaf combo is almost always an OHKO.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    For me, it's (shockingly!) in Colosseum.

My Bayleef/Magcargo. Bayleef knows Sunny Day and Magcargo is fire... so, when Bayleef uses Sunny Day and boosts fire moves... I make Magcargo use Flamethrower... it works every time. (unless the Pokemon I'm up against is water. >> But, in that case, Magcargo isn't on the field. LOL XD)

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Groudon+Snorlax. The planning goes as far as "Solarbeam till death".

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    For me, one that has really worked in Gastrodon with Storm Drain and a Rapidash, which works great against an Electric/Grass/Water and many other opponant combos.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Been using Luxio and Staravia atm

They both have intimidation wich makes the adversary pokemon all but useless

Myuuuuuuuuuuuu

Not Mew! Simply MY and 12x U
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Groudon + A Grass Type that knows Solar Beam

Groudon's Ability -> Changes Weather to Sunny.

Groudon Attacks -> Solar Beam
    Grass Type -> Solar Beam
    (If the enemy is a Rock Type :D)

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    In Diamond, for me it's Milotic and Cresselia. They both have similar moves and interact great.

Back