• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best dub ever! :D

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    FMA is a great dub I like it alot I think they did a great job dubbing it
    Yu Yu Hakusho is also one of the best dubs I have ever seen it just plainly owns
    I also really enjoyed the dub for Cowboy Bebop X3

I don't really like dubs from 4kids, they make them so...different...from the originals... ._.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Cowboy Bebop. It's the only dub I can actually stand.

Although I really love Pink's dub voice in SEED. While I'm not sure if the creators intended to make its random cries humourous or not, I found the dub's cries a lot funnier (and in some cases, cuter) than the original.

Kurosaki

Chrono Crusade has a good dub as well. Well, it's excellent compared to most out there, XD

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Samurai Pizza Cats. Hands down. Best dub of an Anime ever.

This is one of the few Animes where the majority of the fans believe the dub isn't detrimental to the show's overall value. In fact, this is maybe the only case where there are actually people that feel the dub improves upon the original plot.

This is quite amusing, especially considering the fact that a majority of the dub is ad-libbed dialogue, as admitted by Saban Staff.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    They're all bad. i hate them all. The voices are utterly terrible. Have you ever heard Excel in the Excel Saga dubb? I wanted to shoot myself in the head to keep the sound away.
    Uggh.
    But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Ehh........I don't believe in a good dubb.......
    The best dubb i've seen was DBZ.........(and problaby Cased Closed)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Case Closed? ... The Detective Conan was horrible, in the way of changes anyway... But voice talent wise, Yes, it was a good dub.
    I like the Pokemon dub alot, it might be different, but thats part of the reason it amuses me. Though I do like the Japanese version alot as well.
    I also liked the Fruits Basket dub. It was pretty good.

Back