• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best/Easiest way to transfer Pokemon between emulated FR/LG up to US/UM?

MultipedBeatle

MultipedBeatle
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 8, 2022
    I recently began a playthrough of the Pokemon games starting with FireRed and LeafGreen with FR/LG+, and was wondering about transferring my Pokemon up through the generations. I have looked up the topic and many suggested using PKHeX to edit the save files to bring the Pokemon into my PC or party, but I want to bypass anything like that as long as I can. I know that you could plug the cartridge into the bottom of the DS Lite to transfer the GBA Pokemon, however I am using a 3DS with an emulated copy for FR/LG on my PC and my copy of HG/SS downloaded for use with the Twilight Menu. What would be the best way to transfer these Pokemon through the generations in the most "vanilla" way possible? I have two 3DS consoles, with one that I could also homebrew if I need use IR or wireless to trade, so that is on the table for me. Thank you so much!

Back