• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Best eeveelution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    So I have caught 3 eevee's but I only want/need 1 in my team. I need advice to which is the best evolution for eevee? Also a good move set?. I like vaporeon,espeon and umbreon I already have charmander so I don't need flareon. Oh I'm considering sylveon too.
    Thanks for any help and advice.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Three-way tie between Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon. Flareon's a close second. But since it's the Eeveelutions we're talking about, you can't go wrong with having a team full of every type you can jam into your 6 party slots.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Why not use all three and make yourself a Team Eevee! It's kind of like getting a cake and getting to eat it all too. Then again, maybe you don't want to be greedy and want to save some for others. In that case, have you tried sharing your dilemma in the In-game Team Help thread? The folks there will be glad to help you make the best choice for your team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back