• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Graphics desinger on PC!

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
    Offical PC Best Graphics Designer (i hope i was aloud to call it offical)

This is a contest of graphics! There will be 3 rounds! All sigs submitted must be your own! You must show a example off your work and it will judged by me if it gets into the first 15 (this stops noobs applying)

1st round- 10 people may post in this topic to join and then a new poll topic will be made! The 5 people who get the least votes will knocked out.

Final Round- with only 5 of the best designers form PC, this is the final round. The same applies form above!

Please can a mod stickey this.

Apply now!

1. Daniel6
    2. Kakashi Hatake
    3. munna ( a.k.a ____)
    4. Alangeds
    5. Jedi_Amara
    6. Bugsy
    7. sawyer
    8. Syousuke
    9. croc005
    10. Shugotenshi no Bakura

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    thats what the icon thingy is about... but some of those contestants are lazy xD
    i think i work better with sigs anywho...
    click my banner D:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    My Examples

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
    your both in! I started this as the best graphics designers didnt get in the icon one. The icon one is set task also. This is better.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    well im in...look for examples in my sig...click the banner and you will go to my shop and see my work^^

Back