• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best Grass Type in FR/LG

Fav Grass Type

• Oddish

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Bellossom

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hidden power grass. (hidden power is an attack that can be ANY type except normal, and it can have up to a base of 70) for more infor go to serebii, anyways its a move most pokemon can learn to get a move that is a type usually unavailable to them. and altho hidden power (hp) always says normal, it never is. 1 last thing can be either a sp. att or physical attack. it depends on the type of hp it is.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Sorry there aren't many choices. I had too much on my mind then. If I could change it I would.

Pichachu

Beast of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2004
    Only kanto? That's only around 7 pokemon, not counting their evolutions.

I don't use grass types. Ever. Most of them have some pretty sad stats, and most can't learn decent attacks. But if I had to choose- I'd say Venusaur. Half of it's stats aren't the best, and the only decent attack it can learn is Solar Beam- not counting the Frenzy Plant move. But it can heal, so I guess I should give it a bit more credit for that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Two turn attacks or attacks that waste a turn are bad...always. Unless it's a Hyper Beam on Slaking. In that case it would be good since it'll slack off anyway.

Venusaur rules. I used to use it as a Sleepleacher. I don't anymore though...

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I voted for Bulbsaur because i like his evoultionary chain. But a very close second of mine is Victrebell. And Bellsprout. Along with Tangela of course ^^

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    I like Vileplume, because he gets decent speed when you use Sunny Day. Of course, it gets weaker against fire then, but his special defence is decent as well ^^

And it's UU too. Kinda neat :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back