• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Grass type?

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
Years
  • So, I'm building a kickass team, and I need to know what you guys think the best grass type is.

Tommy

Crazy Diamond
    Years
  • I really like Sceptile. Not only does it look nang, it has good overall stats and can learn many moves that are beneficial to its cause.

Plus its fast.
    If not, Venusaur makes an excellent Toxistaller and Meganium w/ Leftovers, Leech Seed and Ingrain is hard to beat.

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
  • What about Leafeon? It's defense stats are kickin'. It can make a good physical wall, right?

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    What about Leafeon? It's defense stats are kickin'. It can make a good physical wall, right?
    It's Attack and Speed stats aren't too shabby either. It has piss poor HP though.

Tommy

Crazy Diamond
    Years
  • Ohh, Torterra. Now that IS a physical wall to behold. AND STAB Earthquake. Yes, yes yes yes! Except 4x weakness to ice, but that really doesn't matter.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Ohh, Torterra. Now that IS a physical wall to behold. AND STAB Earthquake. Yes, yes yes yes! Except 4x weakness to ice, but that really doesn't matter.
    Given how ice type moves are a staple of most teams, it is a pretty big deal.

darkphoenixdude

Phoenix Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    I think Sceptile is a decent pokemon too, it's speed is awesome, it's attack to match and special attack as an added bonus. Just special defence is an issue with him.

Years
  • Ohh, Torterra. Now that IS a physical wall to behold. AND STAB Earthquake. Yes, yes yes yes! Except 4x weakness to ice, but that really doesn't matter.

against a Weavile with ice punch, you will not last long

Roserade has more speed then Exeggutor but thier is sp. atk equal, yet Exeggutor has better physical stats

but i think it may be better to go with one of the grass starters, usually to me they seem to have all round better states if you don't want to specialize

Last edited:
    Back