• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best HP character

Choose favourite character

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey vote for your best HP characters that I've chosen in the poll. You can choose more than one.

Years
    Okay, this is entertainment related, so it gets moved to Other Entertainment
    *moves, er moved. XD*

EDIT EDIT!:
    Heck, I like Harry, Hermione and Ron all the same. They're awesome characters. Putting one over the other...I just couldn't do that ._.;

Last edited:

Gyarados Girl

Atrocious
    Years
    Out of those choices, Mad eye moody.

But that's only because Luna Lovegood wasn't a choice!

Power to the weird people!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    NIGEL!

You know that guy that appears for three seconds to deliver Ron's package? Ron's just like, "Thanks Nigel"

WHO IS NIGEL?!?! XDD

Well, he's now my favorite charater...he's really the one pulling the strings behind Voldemort...

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I voted for Ron.. But the truth is.. I love the whole Weasley family.. They're all so funny.. I love them.. *huggles the Weasley family*

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    I like everyone in the trio, not so much Harry though. He ish cool and all, but I just like Hermione better, I suppose. X3;

Anyway, besids them, I like Cedric. He proved that people in Hufflepuff aren't all dense and afraid and such. He ish, like, <3. X33; It was ugh~y and sad to see him die again. ;~~;

Oh, oh, Mari also likes Mad Eye Moody [he rocks] and Krum [mostly 'cause I like how he says Hermione. :D]. And Chibi-Chibi's Nigel, too. <3

Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    NIGEL!

You know that guy that appears for three seconds to deliver Ron's package? Ron's just like, "Thanks Nigel"

WHO IS NIGEL?!?! XDD

Well, he's now my favorite charater...he's really the one pulling the strings behind Voldemort...
    only somebody like you could pich him O.o;

Back