• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen best legandary

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2008
    i really don't know. They all suck to me and they didn't help in the elite four or anything. So i am saying that there is no best legendary pokemon.

Years
    God, there are so many now.
    The old ones used to be so much sleeker than they are now.
    I can barely keep count anymore, they're mass-producing legendaries and it's just annoying.

Years
    I agree; there are so many legendaries now, I'd barely call them legendaries... But Arceus is probably best, considering it was designed to be as such.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hype wise? Arceus, but he disappointed me greatly.

My personal favorite is Rayquaza, with Lugia coming in a second.

Rayquaza seems the strongest, though Att. Deoxys and Mewtwo seem pretty damn tough.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I think of Arceus as just another legendary that has its own perks but can be taken down like any other legendary.

I like (In order of preference): Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Raikou, Suicune, Giratina, Mewtwo, Darkrai.

Now you notice there are no Hoenn legendaries on my liking list due to the fact that I just dislike Hoenn. When I say that I don't like R/S/E, the anime portrayal and pretty much everything related to it (Except for a few Hoenn Pokes like Salamence).

There is no such thing as the "best" legendary, but we will wait to see what the Omega Pokemon will bring.

Last edited:

Icthys

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2008
    Well between Dialga and Palkia, I would personally pick Dialga because it looks better and i think it has better move sets. But Palkia is faster then Dialga and it is Water/Dragon.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    hm... darkrai, dialga, groudon, lugia, mewwto

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I'm sure Pokémon General has threads like this. Otherwise, you can make a "Favorite Legendary?" thread without being so specific (as you did when you wanted people to choose from only three Pokémon).

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back