• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Legend

Best legendary

• Total voters

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I like Cresselia. She does fairly well in battle too.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Rotom isn't a legendary.

Deoxys is the strongest legendary. Each form has the highest stat of all for its particular form. Deoxys-A has the highest attack, Deoxys-D has the highest defense (except for Shuckle...) and Deoxys-S has the highest speed.

Nationalpokedexcompleter

All pokemon lv. 100
    Years
    Ok lets keep voting people! Actually yes Rotom is a legendary pokemon because there is only one in the game and when you battle it its not the normal music played for narmal pokemon. And before you fight it the screen does that zooming out and spiining thing that it does with all legendarys.

Last edited:
    Years
    Rotom isn't a legendary. It doesn't have legendary stats.

Anyways, out of those I'd say Palkia or Shaymin because I like the way they look.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Rotom is not a legendary. It is breedable, and its stats are not legendary-caliber. It is simply a one-off Pokemon, like Riolu, or Lapras, or Eevee until D/P.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yeah, out of the D/P lot, Shaymin would be my favourite legendary. Being the very first full Grass-type legendary Pokemon, and being pretty cute to boot, it's my favourite.

And I'll repeat what others have said, simply because you don't seem too satisfied with the answers you've been given. Rotom is not a legendary. It may have the legendary music (song title: "Battle! Legendary Pokémon"), but it is not considered legendary purely because it can breed, and its base stats are not of legendary status. And like others have said, it appears only once in the game because its merely a one-off Pokemon for D/P, like Lapras and Eevee.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hmmm, Heatran I guess. Even though he seems like a Groudon rip-off to me.

Back