• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best looking pokemon?

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
  • what do u think the best looking pokemon is?
    i would have to say: dragonair

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    hmmm the best looking? well i dunno.
    Roselia's pretty.
    Altaria's pretty too.
    And Arcanine. so cute, and furry.
    but i'll go with Dragonair too. Aerodactyl on the other hand is kinda scary, but definitely cool looking =3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Hmm... I'm not sure if this belongs in favorite pokemon or not but, oh well ^^

I think that Roselia, Rozureido, Delcatty, and Dragonair are pretty, pretty (lol).

But Torchic, Mime Jr., and Squirtle are cute, I think.

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
    Years
  • Well I think
    1.pikachu - very cute
    2. munchlax - also very cute
    3.blaziken - cool looking
    4.salamence - one of the coolest lookin dragons.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • best looking:raichu,charmeleon,blaziken,the pkmn that evolves from feebas,and merril(I forgot how to spell it)

cutest:torchic,wailmer(dunno why),spheal,and pupitar.

Shadow weed

Oh, Poor Pikachu :(
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2006
    Hehehee.. mine:
    Pikachu, Latios, Lugia, Suicune and Houndoom.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • dragonair.. it's one of the most elegant pokemon I've ever encountered.. there's still a few more which I can't think of right now, will edit this post when I remember :P

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • persionally i think Ho-Oh is the best looking pokemon, especially when he spreads his wings, its like all the colors.

but i think the new legendaries on the cover of diamond and pearl look the coolest, very nice art by the designers.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    the sexiest pokemon is the pokemon that kicks butt in super smash bros. brawl.

the best-looking ones: dragonaire and houndoom.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Dragonair and Ninetales have always been seen as the most beautiful Pokemon in my eyes. =3 I used to always draw Ninetales Pokemorph type things because I thought they turned out prettyful as humans. XD;

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2007
    Hmm...
    For beauty, I would say Rapidash, Ninetales, Arcanine, Dragonair. Teh originals.
    Coolness goes to Charmeleon. It isn't overweight like its successor, nor is it sickeningly cute as its predecessor--and I fell in love with it the moment it opened its reptilian mouth and burned off that dork Ash's face (in the anime).
    Toughness goes to Nidoking. Somehow I find it so appealing. It gets a badass look without being sort of gentle looking such as Kanghaskan and Rhydon, or obese like Tyranitar, or deformed like Steelix and Aggron. It seems to me to be the original "saurian" pokemon (I always thought Rhydon's design copied Nidoking's too much, though it might be vice versa).
    Cuteness: Vulpix. It's so fuzzy and adorable, one could imagine squeezing it and feeling its soft, warm, russet fur. I would say Skitty but it looks so...so very ET. And Meowth has no nose, which is a bit off-putting.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I think the following are the best looking Pokemon (in my opinion)
    1. Gastly
    2. Haunter
    3. Gengar
    4. Misdreavus
    5. Banette
    6. Venusaur
    7. Marowak
    8. Sableye
    9. Chimecho

:t093:~*!*~QUeen Boo~*!*~

Back