• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best or most "annoying" annoyer?

Metacool

I'm Rick James, *****
    Years
    Feel free to post pokes and/or movesets.

Everyone option has there definitive pokemon. eg spounge Blissey

phys sweep choicechomp

I just wanna know what is a good annoyer to use. Preferably 2v2.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    hahaha... confuse stalling... that's SO evil... I prefer Toxi-stalling because these people have to watch their pokemon crumble... but confuse stalling has better coverage.

careful with that.. because your pokemon battle might turn into a fist fight...

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    BPing double team.. that's so evil!!! definitely great for battle tower...

you won't be able to pull that off over here in the PC, though... a lot of people hate evasion!

Years
    yea i love that thing, i beat an average of 5 people in the battle tower just w/ it ^^... and that is so lame.. i love the baton pass and double team.. it is so funny when i switch to the espeon and they can't even touch it ^^

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    oh yea!!..... lol.....
    in Battle tower, if I'm having a bit of trouble, I tend to Will-o-Wisp stall with my Dusknoir...

I might have to try what you're doing... I love Umbreon and Espeon.

Years
    yea it works up till like.. Umbreon dies and there is something that can kill espeon ><.. but in those times i just use a snorlax ^^ it has a attack v and giga impact, and w/ the baton pass.. that thing is so much fun...

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    yea it works up till like.. Umbreon dies and there is something that can kill espeon ><.. but in those times i just use a snorlax ^^ it has a attack v and giga impact, and w/ the baton pass.. that thing is so much fun...

with baton pass... snorlax is no fun at all... it's like kicking a baby....all it can do is cry as it is getting pounded... lol....

slap on a curse or two on the snorlax... and his defenses are flat out ridiculiously unfair... you will be hated for it.

Shamfrit-The-Scorched

Pokemon Psychologist
    Years
    I'm so peed when people use Bronzong, mainly because flying doesn't scratch it, and it having Heat Proof just makes it incredibly hard to damage - and Confuse Ray/Hypnosis, as well as high defence make it the worst for me.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Togekiss@Leftovers
    Modest/Bold/Calm
    Serene Grace
    Forgot EVs
    Air slash
    Roost
    Aura sphere
    Thunder wave

One word: Evil.

Too bad Electivire is it's only major threat(that I can think of immediately), what I'd do with that set, if I think they might have an Electivire, I'd use Aura Sphere to start off with. Because when people see Togekiss, they expect it to Thunder Wave, so why not get a free motor boost?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    i use ludiculo if i wanna annoy my brother, i use the following set:
    Ludi@leftys
    Brave
    Rain dish
    -Leech seed
    -Rain dance
    -Giga drain
    -Toxic
    My brother is a dumbass who lets me set this strategy up, but this is the order if you get the chance:
    *Leech seed
    *Toxic
    *Rain dance
    *Continual Gigas/Toxics if they switch out

This much HP regen a turn is an annoyin thing :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Blissey. Just Blissey itself is annoying.

If you ever get a Blissey to stack up on you...Say for instance...It keeps calm minding while your special sweeper is taking a snooze. You honestly would be in for some trouble.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Not even the CMBliss or WishBliss. Just Ice Beam/Seismic Toss/Thunder Wave/Softboiled is annoying. Luckily, I still pack a counter for it. It still is annoying either way.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    If you ever get a Blissey to stack up on you...Say for instance...It keeps calm minding while your special sweeper is taking a snooze. You honestly would be in for some trouble.

who in theri right mind would keep a sleepin gspecail sweeper in. In fact who in their right mind would even keep a secail sweeper out when bliss is out?

Back