• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best picachu

Years
    • Seen today
    Out of the 3 picachu's which one do you like best?

Pokemon adventures(pokespeical)
    Pipipi adventure
    Electric tail

I myself am going with the one from pipipi it's awsome and it looks really cool!

Charocal

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Well, my favorite would most defiantely be the Dengeki Pikachu series. The Electric Tale one. Yeah, and Pikachu is spelled Pikachu not Picachu. These titles Dark Absol are the names of Pokemon Comics/Manga. I like Dengeki Pikachu because the Pokemons realism and the stroyline. They may skip bewtween places alot, like going from Cerulean City to Saffron City, but all around the Dengeki Pikachu one is my favorite!

Years
    Special Pikachu! Pika and Chuchu are the original pikachus that aren't even copied from the anime pikachu (since they were first than any other popular Pikachu) (plus, they had a baby together) XD

Back