• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon episode you ever have seen?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I really liked The Pi-Kahuna, Island of the Giant Pokemon, The Battle of the Badge, The Waterflowers of Cerulean, and most of the other badge battles. Oh, yeas, ad Firemaker's right, the return of Brock eppy was good.

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
    "Heartbreak of Brock", "Waterflowers of Cerulean", "Pokemon I Choose You", "Island of the Giant Pokemon", "Battle of the Badge", the list goes on for a few more.

I personally enjoy episodes that focus on character development and unique adventure.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Any episode with Raichu, Typhlosion, or Lugia would be a fav for me.
    Course, the Raikou Special is my absolute favorite special

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2008
    Battle Aboard the St. Anne used to be my favorite, but now my favorites are the early Johto Episodes. (Starts singing the Johto Journeys theme song)

I think the worst episodes are the Pokemon Advanced episodes. I watched the one where may gets her Wurmple confused with Jessie's, PURE CRAP.

Also, the stupidest quotes came from Advanced:

2nd stupidest quote: "All right, the brain freeze, my favorite part!" -Ash, while drinking a milkshake

Stupidest quote: "Being a fire type, Torchic doesn't want to go into the water." -Brock. It might not sound stupid to you, but seriously, I think that's the worst pokemon quote i eva heard.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Holy Matrimony!

:P Being a rocketshipper, I have to say that one of my favorites is Holy Matrimony. Not only because its kinda romantic, but because it deals with something a little more deep than whether Ash wins or loses a pokemon battle. Also, any episode where Misty gets mad at Ash and starts to tell it like it is interests me. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2004
    I like the episode: Gotta Catch Ya Later.
    I think that episode was sad. But I still liked it!

Back