• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon Site of the Month!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Ok, vote for your favorite Pokemon SITES (NOT FORUMS AND/OR CHATROOMS, but the sites may have their own chatroom or forum!) based on info, pics and guides/walkthroughs. Although, you could just pick your faves too! ^^

RULES:
1)No voting for you own site!
2)No cheating

I'll start by giving my own votes:

1) PokeSchool

2)Pokemon Zeo

3)Pokemon Safari

The winning site will get a banner that proclaims them top pokemon site, voted by PC.

Post here if you would like to do the banner. If their are no volunteers, I'll be happy to do it myself!

Good Luck to all the sites out there!

Last edited:

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
Years
Uhh...
I could do a banner... Just tell me what to be on it...
Examples of my work:
Animatiopkn_button_10.gif

pkn_button_11.gif

pkn_button_8.gif

I can do animated or non-animated.
1) PPN
2) APCC
3) Poke-Amph
I would have my site as 1... but... oh well, lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Well, the site name will be on it and it will like say: Voted PC's Favorite Pokemon site....or something similar.

Years
those who believe their sites are the best... fall short behind others... for you believe your site needs no improvement and you will never become the best =P (words to remember... even if you could vote for your own site, you shouldn't want to.. because everyone should have a site they want to live up to.)

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
Years
(I was joking, duhh)
pc_num1_pokesite.gif

How's you likin'?
It's gonna have the site's name on top.

Strider

Not Pwnd
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2006
Isn't Poke Safari gone?

Anyway, my votes:

1. Serebii.net
2. Pokemon Forever
3. PPN

and below is the banner I made.

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
Well, I personally don't think this thread is neccessary. There really isn't such a thing as the best Pokemon site. It would come under different categories, such as best media, information, fanstuff, etc...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Both are cool banners. And yews, the safari is gone, I'm sorry, wasnt' thinking... Serebii gets my vote instead ^^

And to you Optic...This is just for fun to see which site wins.....Why not have this?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
^^ I'm glad this is taking off

Sidenote: This voting will take place ALL month. Moderator, please sticky this!!

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
Years
I'm not sure if this belongs in webmasters, other chat, or perhaps Mixed Voting Polls anymore... Would someone else call this for me?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Ditto said:
HeLlO!?!?
How do you put a thumbnailed image??

uhh..you go down to the additional options on the post reply thing and you click MANAGE ATTACHMENTS you then click browse and search for the image you want, then click upload etc.
Hope this helps

Tweak

serebii.net gets my vote. Its a very reliable website indeed.

ditto. :laugh: is there a word limit on this? =/ there are many sites i like.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Shining Arcanine said:
I'm not sure if this belongs in webmasters, other chat, or perhaps Mixed Voting Polls anymore... Would someone else call this for me?
I would keep it here, SA, as it's specifically about websites and this forum is for websites. =\

Back