• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon Story? (just a wee bit of spoilers)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I do not want to hear that your favorite pokemon game is red and blue because of nostalgia. Explain to me why the story, one of the most important parts of a game, is great. Or whatever in the game that you do makes it fun.

Personally my favorite story has to go to Diamond, Pearl, and especially Platinum. Cyrus wanted to destroy the original world to create a new one, but I'm pretty sure Cyrus only wanted it for himself so he was going to kill everyone else (if i'm remembering it wrong someone tell me. but the part about destroying our world to create a new one is true.) That and how team magma and aqua almost destroyed the world by messing with the balance of nature, especially when kyogre and groudon go primal on everyone.

As much as I HATED 5th gen, the story wasn't that bad in talking about the controversy of battling and capturing pokemon even thought team plasma was trying to liberate pokemon by using pokemon to battle which is exactly what they were fighting against. But i still hate 5 gen. Kalos was also pretty bad by making the ecosystem change to how it was thousands of years ago to where humans weren't destroying it themselve. Kanto and Johto was kinda boring in that it was just about stealing pokemon for money and such.

Back