• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Best Selection (Pokemon Gold/Silver/Cristal).

Start up Pokemons.

• Chicorita.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Cindokeel.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Totodile.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Trainer Mehmet

Treecko is the Strong Pokemon.
Years
  • Oke here is an another vote place. This time about Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal. Oke vote one of these three Pokemons named Chicorita, Cindokeel and Totodile. But here is mine Two favo Pokemon and that are here nou is Totodile and Chicorita but I love water Monsters like Misty So I choose the Totodile.

klaus

I know, i'm sexy.
    Years
  • Uh, well, it all depends which one i'm playing. I based all mine off my fics so:

Chickarita-Silver

Cyndaquil-Gold

Crystal-Totodile

It really just depends on the one you want.

As always, be kind to the mime.

Years
  • Well, cyndaquil, only because Quilava is my faveorite out of the stater evos , heh, but its a little easy if you do, but its real hard if you start with chicorita @_@

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Johnny-Chan said:
    again the fire pokemon just is cindaquil
    Yeah,you should have put Cyndaquil because you either spell't it wrong or you put a completely different pokemon.If you had spell't it right or put Cyndaquil then I would have voted him instead of Totodile.

Shadox

The dark one
    Years
  • Chickorita, because even though Totodile is my favourite, when I evolved it, it made short work of Ash at the end at level 69![bering in mind that all of his pokemon are level70+]

Damion03676

pokemonmaster(r/b/y,g/s/c)
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Dec 11, 2005
    I like cyndaquil, but I can't say that a well trained meganium won't get you far

Back