• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Series Of all Time?

Which Series of games Would u Vote The All Time Best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    i dont like multiple choices because noobs come in and ruin it by clicking all of them

ffx is a game: final fantasy, and your point? its a movie yes but it was released years and years before the movie came out go down to your local eb games or jbhifi and ask for ffx or final fantasy 10 ( X = 10)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Series over here~ /o/ Definitely the best set of RPG Games I've ever seen~

Pokemon would have to come second, only because I haven't played enough Zelda or Mario games to really give them an opinion of any sort.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    if u want zelda and metal gear contact a mod saying i have given permission for it to be added to the poll also if u think we should have multiple choices have a vote on it if yes has the most votes u have my permission =)

contact me if u want permission to ask a mod for more options

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    A simple tie between the GTA series and Resident Evil series, choosing Resident Evil.

I was ganna root for the under, um . . . taz . . . And choose Ty because it was fun. But it wasn't the "best".

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Metroid for me. Nothing beats its unique blend of action and adventure. :D

Years
    You included d-grade trash like Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and Harry Potter and Simpsons games, but you missed out ZELDA?

I... I'm speechless...
    I lol'd when I saw Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. That was an awesome game and I am now tempted to pick it.

Mario has consistently had great games, so... I'll go with that.

x.g

Grass Passion
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    i put kingdom hearts it is my favorite game it is an action game with an awesome story line

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would have to say the best series of all time would have to be a tie between Pokémon and Mario.

Yeah,Mario & Pokemon are good games.
    I voted for Pokemon cause I love those games :)
    but I would vote for the Gears of War Trilogy too but I thought that Pokemon deserved it more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back