• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Wishes Speculation thread {Spoilers}

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2010
    Speculations:
    • Voices will be off
    • Cooler Graphics?
    • Hopefully, Team Rocket won't waste as much time...
    • Ash will not win the Pokémon League

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    All of you are speculating as if you were a bit too sure about Pokemon's pattern. There's nothing wrong with riding with that, but there is no reason to actually believe there won't be as many patterns here as previously.

Significant differences:
    • All previous girls were Pokemon Trainers/Coordinators/Started at 10. Iris is unknown... a lot (at the current stage of the anime)
    • Dento != Brock, people
    • The professor is a woman
    • There were no Evo/Prevo Pokemon

And the list will grow. Because I believe that the differences between this series and the previous will point to most if not all your speculations having to do with the normal patterns being wrong.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I'm not liking seeing Oak in this series. Delia, fine, she's his mum, but Oak has to go. So I'm speculating that he'll be going back to Kanto. I don't like him... to be in Isshu.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:
    Significant differences:
    • All previous girls were Pokemon Trainers/Coordinators/Started at 10. Iris is unknown... a lot (at the current stage of the anime)
    • Dento != Brock, people
    • The professor is a woman
    • There were no Evo/Prevo Pokemon

How is anything you suggested show that things will change? Cynthia was the first female Champion. Nothing. No evolutions/pre-evolutions doesn't mean anything either since that's a game change. It's not like that would stop the writers from having them do what they've always done. Also we don't know anything about Witch and green hair, so why are you including them in your argument trying to prove that things will be different?

Back