• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 1 Released] Yellow Advanced Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
Years
  • Why did you change Pikachu's gender ratio to 100 male?
    and its not ash its red! >:(

Plus you're suppose to change OAK 's text:

Pikachu to PIKACHU
    Why? cause its the correct way
    also you got some bugs!

Also make Leaf's sprite Yellow's sprite because Yellow had a pikachu

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Why did you change Pikachu's gender ratio to 100 male?
    and its not ash its red! >:(

Plus you're suppose to change OAK 's text:

Pikachu to PIKACHU
    Why? cause its the correct way
    also you got some bugs!

Also make Leaf's sprite Yellow's sprite because Yellow had a pikachu
    I understand that, I have not inserted Ash's sprites in yet because I need someone who can, I already already the OWs. I changed Pikachu's gender because I don't like the fact Ash would have a female Pikachu unless I find a way to change it so that the gender corresponse to the gender of your character it will stay that way.

And I did that because I wanted to change the way things are said to the way it is in the DS versions, like text as well. And I understand I have bugs not all games are perfect and instead of just telling me I have them how about actually explaining what they are.I'm sure they have been corrected anyway now except the part it says Giovanni gives you an Ultra ball which I may use as an advantage. Anyway....

UPDATE:
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys this gets a bit hard with one person doing everything. So Ive been trying to figuire out how to do grapgical things so that has taken time away from the hacks progress. Also I have added some events and arranged some as well so things make sense. I will indeed release a beta when I hit Cerulean or Vermilion and it will have different tilesets and palettes as well. I just need help with inserting OWs and editing the intros and the hack will be on its way. I'm also adding a new region, not one I made up but one we are all familiar with.

Could it be Johto or Hoenn? Find out!

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • >_> what ever happened to me helping out >.<
    Well you mucked up my file I sent you purposly and lied that you were doing something you weren't, I can't have untrusty members here.

I've updated the To do list and Beta expectaions on the first page everyone.

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
    Years
  • I understand that, I have not inserted Ash's sprites in yet because I need someone who can, I already already the OWs. I changed Pikachu's gender because I don't like the fact Ash would have a female Pikachu unless I find a way to change it so that the gender corresponse to the gender of your character it will stay that way.

And I did that because I wanted to change the way things are said to the way it is in the DS versions, like text as well. And I understand I have bugs not all games are perfect and instead of just telling me I have them how about actually explaining what they are.I'm sure they have been corrected anyway now except the part it says Giovanni gives you an Ultra ball which I may use as an advantage. Anyway....

UPDATE:
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys this gets a bit hard with one person doing everything. So Ive been trying to figuire out how to do grapgical things so that has taken time away from the hacks progress. Also I have added some events and arranged some as well so things make sense. I will indeed release a beta when I hit Cerulean or Vermilion and it will have different tilesets and palettes as well. I just need help with inserting OWs and editing the intros and the hack will be on its way. I'm also adding a new region, not one I made up but one we are all familiar with.

Could it be Johto or Hoenn? Find out!

Yeah I just noticed i sounded like a jerk when I said that sorry :P

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Yeah I just noticed i sounded like a jerk when I said that sorry :P
    It's fine I did kinda take it like that but your idea of using Yellow as a sprite sounded pretty good :)

what ._. i didn't muck up your file >.< i inserted music into it t_t if you don't want help from me then fine
    And when I got it back it was buggy and I didn't feel like inserted the music back so I used a file I had backed up. And I don't mind you been on the team but you gotta stop acting like someone who gets all angry when you don't get your way...that gets me angry when people act like that and also don't lie if you don't feel like working at the moment tell me instead of comming up with that rediclous excuse you made before. Please be truthful is all I ask and don't get dissapointed when I come up with an idea or if I decide to not use some of yours, thats what held us back was the senseless going back and forth arguements we had. So if your wanting to help all that needs to cease.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Thanks! :D Iwas gonna say use to serebii sprite of Yellow but that would be lazy xD
    Actually I was thinking that to but they don't look like Firered graphic material more like Ruby so I'll just edit the current one and if that fails I'll use the one from seribii.:)

Wanna help, any talents you have?

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
    Years
  • Actually I was thinking that to but they don't look like Firered graphic material more like Ruby so I'll just edit the current one and if that fails I'll use the one from seribii.:)

Wanna help, any talents you have?

Only Trainer Editing and c hoosing which character to use with battles. xD
    Also trainer names.

I was thinking to change brendan's name to Ruby to match the manga and make his starter Mudkip

But!!!!
    You can decide on the that one! :D

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Only Trainer Editing and c hoosing which character to use with battles. xD
    Also trainer names.

I was thinking to change brendan's name to Ruby to match the manga and make his starter Mudkip

But!!!!
    You can decide on the that one! :D
    Oh well trainer editing is easy :) but I don't know about wanting to change the name I'll think about it. And it isn't mudkip because there is no national dex that early but don't worry Brandon doesn't use his Hoenn team until you get all badges...he..heh!

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
    Years
  • Oh well trainer editing is easy :) but I don't know about wanting to change the name I'll think about it. And it isn't mudkip because there is no national dex that early but don't worry Brandon doesn't use his Hoenn team until you get all badges...he..heh!

Oh! ok :D

also change the maps a little bit that'll be good!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Question: Are the opportunities to get all 3 Kanto starter going to be in this? This may have been answered already but I'm too lazy to look through the entire thread.
    Oh and I noticed that you can challenge the Viridian Gym. Again, too lazy to read the thread.
    I think it would be a good idea to block it off somehow before someone stupider than me tries to challenge it and loses all of their money. Again, sorry if these have already been posted.
    And BTW, good job.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Question: Are the opportunities to get all 3 Kanto starter going to be in this? This may have been answered already but I'm too lazy to look through the entire thread.
    Oh and I noticed that you can challenge the Viridian Gym. Again, too lazy to read the thread.
    I think it would be a good idea to block it off somehow before someone stupider than me tries to challenge it and loses all of their money. Again, sorry if these have already been posted.
    And BTW, good job.
    Actually yeah of course :) this is a Yellow Remake with some or alot of added events. The original Yellow didn't have many changes so this game will rectify that..

Yeah I stumbled across this myself by accident. I guess I accidently deleted the script tile for preventing you to going in Viridian gym. It has been fixed though and a few other scripts have been too :).

Anyway thanks alot for playing and not being to lazy to tell me what's up about it ;).

Update:
    I have done the titlescreen and boot screen. And have added events in Pewter City as well. Also I have once again edited some scripts from Pallet Town up to my current position(which is an event going on at Pewter Museum.) So stick around for updates. Also soo I will be adding some pictures, that outa get the ball rolling here!

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • EDIT: Here are some updated pics of the game
    Spoiler:

The titlescreen and bootscreen is still work in progress. Tell me if you like them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    EDIT: Here are some updated pics of the game
    Spoiler:

The titlescreen and bootscreen is still work in progress. Tell me if you like them.
    Now this looks much better.:)
    The new tiles are much more attractive.:D
    Good work.;)

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Now this looks much better.:)
    The new tiles are much more attractive.:D
    Good work.;)
    Thank you so much for your comment. It makes me happy because it drives me to work more on it since I know someone is interested. But it's hard since I'm the only one woking on it but I'll manage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back