• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BETA TESTING

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Would anyone be interested in beta testing my new hack of FireRed? It is a intentionally broken game. Sometimes the path is unclear so I have included a walkthrough. It is a ten minute game. I have 2 slots open. PM me if interested. I would love some feedback on this game.

EDIT: Sorry I decided that 5 slots was too much so I put it to 3 slots. There are only 1 slot left.

Last edited:

Turjo12

The King
    Years
  • Sure.I would love to.:)

I am lucky to be the 1st one to apply for Beta testing.:) Does your hack have any thread?

Turjo12

The King
    Years
  • Okay.Since, I am the only beta Tester...I tested it and found only one glitch, since the gameplay is not too long.

The Glitch is...The extra house you added, I can't enter it and there are some Movement Glitch just near the house.:(

By the way, I hope this hack will succeed.But you have a long way to go.:) :) :)

Back