• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Shinji wins the internetz! X3 *instant fav*

I especially loved it when Satoshi was like "SHINJI!" and Shinji shouted "I DON'T KNOW!".
    And the end:
    Reiji: Satoshi stole something unforgivable/precious (?) from you!
    Shinji: ...?
    Reiji: Your Hikozaru!
    Shinji: ...no. I released it.

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    @ Azumi, thank for translating that last part xD Saves me havin' to look up the translation...
    The convienence store <3

Shinji is an awesome Silver lookalike! Their shipping is 'CarbonCopy' =P

What really bugs me though is that most likely during the Sinnoh League when Satoshi and Shinji and Satoshi might actually win this big deal will be made out of it. So what? You beat the kid *once* and it's like HALLELUIAH SATAOSHI MUST BE GOD NOW SHINJI MUST REPENT AND CHANGE HIS WAYS BECAUSE HE'S SEEN THE LIIIGHT!

-.- I hope Shinji kicks his ass. It's not even a nice ass...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    @Juu-chan
    You're welcome, I found some translations from other commentors in that video but they were all wrong... *sad*

Obviously Satoshi is going to win because the DP series is ending and he's going to start over with his LOVELY LOVELY Pikachu and electrify some new girl's bike again and end up going on a journey with her and get the starter from the new region and and and *hyperventilating*
    After that Failzaru won't be able to prove to Shinji it's a strong Pokemon and Satoshi will still be a loser against him.

Conclusion: Fate is not with us. At all.

sobsobsob

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    -.- I hope Shinji kicks his ass. It's not even a nice ass...
    Sorry, but I have to disagree thar. D= Even though Satoshi annoys me to no end, I think he has a fairly nice ass. As nice as a guy's ass can be, at least. XD

It'd be amazing if Shinji actually did kick Satoshi's ass in the league. Just highly unlikely. Curse the writing staff. I think I need to have a word with them. *gets pitchfork*​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    (When the heck did we get to talk about Satoshi's ass?! We're Shinji fanclub members. Talk more about him~~~~)

*joins you with her bazooka*

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    (Sorry. D= Shinji's got a nice ass, too. =3)

*threatens the writers* And if you ever make Shinji lose to Satoshi, you'll get a face-full of Azumi-chan's bazooka! >=O​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    (That's better. ...*imagines things related to Shinji's ass* O_O S-Sometimes I really hate it when I have so much imagination.)

...you know that I'm going to have to fire this bazooka sooner or later? *referring to Shinji losing* ):

Starlite

extraterrestrial
    Years
    Oh oh oh! Can I join? I love Shinji to the core, and joining this club is a must. He's just...just plain epic. The best thing to come out of the anime... and the perfect fangirling device. ;D

So...can I? HE'S JUST SO FREAKIN' AWESOME YEAH. <3

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    (Oh, more than his ass has come into my mi- Wait. I don't really think I should finish that sentence. XD)

Sure, you can join. You just have to fill out the member-form first. ^^​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    I'm going to dread the Sinnoh League conclusion, I know it, because its going to be so full of crap that I'll cry. More likeyly than not, it'll probably involve Shinji and Satoshi having this awesome full battle and Satoshi finds a way to win, like an ass pulled evolution, even though his Pokemon should have clearly lost coughstaraptorandhtepokeringercontestcough and his powers of bullsh*t friendship will see him and uberchu through. Because word of god says so.

The 4th gen games are called Black and White
    Guess they ran out of gems, they could've used Onyx and Opal.
    Its catchier too XD

I hope whatever new love interest Satoshi gains, doesn't do contests, if she does, I'll go to Japan and blow up the damn studio.
    The writers should go into more depth about things other than trainers and contests.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    YES, my sentiments exactly.
    I just hope the commentors in Youtube aren't like "HE DESERVED IT LOLOLOL" and "HE *beep* SUCKS" and stuff.

Speaking of anti-Shinji Youtube commentors, I see them bashing him ALLL the time. It makes it hard to say you're a fan of him when you're sure they'll be "YOU SUCK FOR SUPPORTING HIM D<" and stuff. ;A; I feel sad because Shinji's actually a nice character... minus the douchebagness? (shot shot shot

I think Black and White are nice names. Reminds me of RBY. Oh, RBY, how I've missed you. (drama queen?

Hey, that's the same thing I said in the Shipping Debates~!

I was talking about letting the girl (or boy? *v*) participate in things other than contests. I mean, dude. Contests've been there since... I don't know when! (gets punched
    Therefore (s)he should have a new profession. Like that Maximo dude in HGSS. (been listening to too much radio in PokeGear

(Oh, more than his ass has come into my mi- Wait. I don't really think I should finish that sentence. XD)​

*imagines* ! OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- *slams head on wall* MUST. UNSEE. BAD. THOUGHTS. OF. SHINJI! D<

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Speaking of anti-Shinji Youtube commentors, I see them bashing him ALLL the time. It makes it hard to say you're a fan of him when you're sure they'll be "YOU SUCK FOR SUPPORTING HIM D<" and stuff. ;A; I feel sad because Shinji's actually a nice character... minus the douchebagness? (shot shot shot
    I never minded if they thought I sucked. XD I tell them I like Shinji regardless of how they'll react. And Shinji's not a douchebag. =O He's just brutally honest.

I was talking about letting the girl (or boy? *v*) participate in things other than contests. I mean, dude. Contests've been there since... I don't know when! (gets punched
    I wonder if they'll ever get another dude in the show. Satoshi, Takeshi, and Kenichi. Or something. . XD​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I never minded if they thought I sucked. XD I tell them I like Shinji regardless of how they'll react. And Shinji's not a douchebag. =O He's just brutally honest.

I wonder if they'll ever get another dude in the show. Satoshi, Takeshi, and Kenichi. Or something. . XD

I hate getting thumbed down before so I wasn't going to tell them about my fangirlism for Shinji.
    ...brutally... honest? ?_? How so?

I really hope they get another dude. Although chances are low because the Japanese don't do it for the eye candy. (Shounen-anime?)
    And I don't even like Satoshi and Takeshi anymore. D:

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    Another dude would be so awesome. Anyone remember when the previews for DP first came out and it was Hikari, Satoshi and Shinji posing with the starters? Everyone though Shinji would replace Takeshi -.- No such luck.

But then I guess they'd have ta make Shinji all gay and smiley...

So like...does this mean after his episode with Jun we're gonna have to wait 'til the freaking Shinnoh League for Shinji to reappear?

...dagnabbit! ><

I suppose I'll just go watch Digimon Data Squad until then...

ShadowYashi

Years
    Satoshi's beginning to piss me off more and more as the series goes on.
    I like Takeshi <33 He needs more screen time! Or at least give him another Pokemon D:<

Shinji, be a twerp? Sweet lord no!
    Meowth needs to learn a new move though, I mean gawd, its not like he's incapable of learning new moves.
    So why don't you practice and learn something cool like Night Slash, so you can kick Uberchu's A$$ one time for me! D:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Satoshi's beginning to piss me off more and more as the series goes on.

Shinji, be a twerp? Sweet lord no!

I still see a lot of his fans.

That idea is TEMPTING. I mean hello we get to see him every episode.
    ...er, except he'd had to be all happy-go-lucky, which is not what I want to see...

ShadowYashi

Years
    Yashi is back!
    *Max Revives the thread*
    Sorry I was away, was working on my senior project.
    Which I passed today! *does a jig*
    I'm supah happy!

Shinji's Club died? D':

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I wanted to revive the thread - having visited the PKMN Groups folder every time I come here - but I was the last poster.
    I don't like (or maybe I CAN'T) double-posting. D:

Anyway, do you like Shinji with normal anime eyes, or his original eyes? Like those in the anime (or in SL-sama's avvy). And the 'normal anime eyes' means those... er... I don't know. D: Ah, maybe like the girl on my avvy (Suzumiya Haruhi) or the way people draw shoujo manga? Or how people usually draw anime eyes? owo
    /is clueless as to whatever she's talking about anymore

...so talk away...?

ShadowYashi

Years
    XDDD I get it.
    Hmm, if Shinji had anime esque eyes like in animes such as Suzumiya or Naruto, they'd detail their eyes a hella lot.
    Shoujo eyes would be cute on a Chibi Shinji
    Deep purple would look awesome on Shinji.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    !!! Hell NO Naruto eyes. Those eyes are ugly. D< (Besides they're not detailed. Even I can draw those. Shoujo eyes I can't.)

(I seem to have forgotten to talk about my opinion XP) Well, I prefer anime eyes. Because they're normal for an anime. And stuff. Errrrrr. Yeah, that's it. XP /shot
    I don't mind his original eyes, but when I imagine stuff about him it gets weird. D| Also it's a bit scary... ;;

Where's SL-sama~? ;~; SL-sama, I saw you posting in the pixel section recently, you're ON man, please come back hereeeeeeeee! /Ron Delite imitation

Back