• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beybalde

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • It finished in England a while back, but I still love Beyblade XD.. I am glad you like it, the anime is great. I watch the repeats sometimes XD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Me loves Beyblade X3

Before I was in love with Naruto I was in love with Beyblade XD My favorite characters were Rei and Kai and Yuri *glomps*

It ended in the US and either they didn't show the ending which they probably din't I think or somehow they managed to play four episodes in one day when I missed them ;___; I need downloads man..lol

I also missed episode 42. The one I was waiting for all season *dies*

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'm not sure if i still like it... Haven't watched or played it in so long...

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I still like beyblade I watch it almost everyday still though the whole thing ended a while ago. (The last episode is great)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I have to say the show sucked...how the heck is the plot gonna be good if all the people do is play with tops!? Ive watched the show, read the manga, and even wasted my precious money on the 'battle yops' but it still sucked dont hit me fan...um...boys...I just NEVER liked it AT ALL.

Kai was OK, but WHY THE HECK DOES HE HAVE PAINT ON HIS FACE!? What is he? A kindergardener!?

Tyson...eh...his voice was annoying

I liked Max tho! =3 he was koot!

Ray...hm...well hes chinese on a japanese show...

So basicly the characters suck, the show suckes, the manga sucks, and the game sucks...*braces self for angry PMs and bad rep*

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey i think kai is SO great hes ace man
    awww hes so nice anyway i watch beyblade but its not dat goooood

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kasanai Tsumi said:
    I have to say the show sucked...how the heck is the plot gonna be good if all the people do is play with tops!? Ive watched the show, read the manga, and even wasted my precious money on the 'battle yops' but it still sucked dont hit me fan...um...boys...I just NEVER liked it AT ALL.

Kai was OK, but WHY THE HECK DOES HE HAVE PAINT ON HIS FACE!? What is he? A kindergardener!?

Tyson...eh...his voice was annoying

I liked Max tho! =3 he was koot!

Ray...hm...well hes chinese on a japanese show...

So basicly the characters suck, the show suckes, the manga sucks, and the game sucks...*braces self for angry PMs and bad rep*
    You have obviously never watched more than five minutes of the show at a time...and I won't even get into the systematics of the game or the HM areas...so...yeah.

Anywho, I like the three shows. Not the best anime, but not the worst...the ending sucked though. We got the end of the final battle with Takao and Brooklyn looking up at the sunrise...and that would have been a great ending, but then we got that five minute after story thing...blah, they screwed with Kai's death.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Mihara said:
    You have obviously never watched more than five minutes of the show at a time...and I won't even get into the systematics of the game or the HM areas...so...yeah.
    well, I used to watch it(actualy? Ive seen the whole first season XD) I used to think Kai was hott, and Max was my fav character, but after a while, the eholr tops thing sunk in, and it just seemed dumb

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Its okay. The early seasons were good but now its just getting a little strange(they may as well ditch the tops and start going hand to hand with their opponents)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kasanai Tsumi said:
    lol, and add a little bit more of blood, and their good to go with this show! Id even start to watch it again!
    Did you even watch G-Revolution? How do you get more bloody than this? Really though, what is it about blood that makes a show more mature? Nothing at all, it can still the the dumbest show on earth and have swearing and blood and fighting, yet people seem to think that somehow makes something mature. I thought the whole deal with Kai finding his true eyes was deep and grasping and mature and that had nothing to do with fighting or the game or anything.

And they can't add anything as the show's been over for almost two years now, G-Revolution ended in 2003 in Japan.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Mihara said:
    Did you even watch G-Revolution? How do you get more bloody than this? Really though, what is it about blood that makes a show more mature? Nothing at all, it can still the the dumbest show on earth and have swearing and blood and fighting, yet people seem to think that somehow makes something mature. I thought the whole deal with Kai finding his true eyes was deep and grasping and mature and that had nothing to do with fighting or the game or anything.

And they can't add anything as the show's been over for almost two years now, G-Revolution ended in 2003 in Japan.
    yeah, when I go over to my friends house, she preffers the Beyblade movie over Inuyasha, AND the next morning, she FORCED me to watch a G-Revolution marathon, so I do watch that against my free will...

My bro likes bloody shows, and me pinned my mind to bloody shows so yeah, thats why I'd want more blood...Though that pic is really bloody

Back