• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade--Journey Upon Skies

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Now to start my RP..I am not to good..but anyway
---
Shijuki heard a sudden shout of his name causing him to fall out of his bed with a massive thud.
He then let out a soft sigh rubbing his head as he sat up and said "What the hell..is wrong with you mum?.."..as he loked up seeing his mother there angry, tapping her foot.
"Well Mister, you do know you're late to meet up with your friends right?" she replied.
He sat there still rubbing his head "Um..really?..what's the time then?.."
"9am" she exclaimed
As she did Shikuji shot up to his feet and started cursing as he got dressed and said "You could have woken me up!"
"I can't help it that you're lazy Shijuki..get yourself together"..she said passing him his blade
"Well..still.." he said as he ran down the stairs and out the door.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My part ^_^
"Ladies and gentleman please fasten your seatbelts, we're about to land at the airport of Bey City in 30 minutes"
Ylia smiled, it took ages to fly from Europe to Japan. Next to her, Humza, her teammate had fallen asleep. (hope you don't mind)
"OK Lightning Dragoon, after houres of training we're finally gonna challenge strong 'Bladers", she wispered to her 'Blade.
It was her first journey to Japan, and she was realy excited.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
my part is

nica went walking to a shop while looking aound in the corner of her eyes she say bad guys who wanted to steal the peoples beyblades for them selves and get a rare beyblade called the firewater-multimillionare blade and she knew she had to go tell those people she met before and save the beyblade world......

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
coninuing....
Finaly arived, Ylia and her friend left the airport. And went on their way to the BBA-Headquarters. There they would get information where they could stay, about the next championships and a lot more. While walking throug the city, Ylia noticed a girl who was looking around, like she had seen someting she didn't like.
"Wait a second, Humza",Ylia said. She ran towards the girl, Ylia tought that she could help them out and maybe they could become friends.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
I sighed. "Yukia, where is he?" I asked. Sitting there, I looked at Sephiroth and then at Zado, Yukia's blade. 'Zado uses ice attacks which aren't very effective against Sephiroth's flame based ones. Then Psylon uses those light attacks...They put a hurting on him last time. Sephiroth and I will have to be careful this time around.' I thought. Hearing loud footsteps, Yukia and I said simutaneously, "Shijuki..."

Stevo-kun

Years
Shijuki came running toward them and stopped panting..from being out of breath and said "Yukia...Raiyna..sorry I'm late"
He then brushed himself off and checked his blade and checked if he still had everything he needed.
"Blade..check..ripcord..check..launcher..check.." he mumbled to himself"

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
I smiled. "Breakfast?" He looked at me with that glare of "would you shut it?". I giggled looking at Yukia. "Are we ready?" They nodded and stood up to the beystadium in the backyard.
'If only dad were here. Usually, him and Shijuki fight first... I don't like this.' I thought pouting. They started to fight. I watched their every move for something to go back at them when I fought either one.

Stevo-kun

Years
Shijuki and Yukia set up their blades preparing for battle.
"Um..yeah..I am ready" he said as everyone heard a loud groan..
"What was that?!!" they all said.
"Um..I rushed out so quick I forgot to eat.." Shijuki said as he sat down holding his stomach
Everyone laughed and said "OH..SHIJUKI!!" as they was all used to it.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
I rolled my eyes and walked next to Yukia. "Do you have anything with you?" I asked. She shook her head. I sighed and walked in coming back out with a tray of food. "Here. And hurry up 'cause I ain't doin' it again!" I said.

Stevo-kun

Years
Shijuki started eating the food mumbling out "..Why is..it always me..who has..to..battle..first anyway?"
He sait there waiting for an answer and eating the food.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
"Becuase you're the guy and we have to beat you so we have to look at your new attack patterns," I answered smiling. "Yukia, c'mon! Let's go battle!" I said happily. She smiled and walked over with me.

Stevo-kun

Years
"Hey..that's not fair..you get to look at mine so that you can 'try' to beat me..you should know, I adapt my style" Shijuki said rolling his eyes
He then stood up and patted his now full stomach and prepared his blade then asked
"Well..I guess I have no choice in going first do I?" letting out a soft sigh after

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
Yukia and I were only doing a practice battle. When Shijuki walked over, I smiled and walked to the tree and sat under it. 'This should be good now. yukia warmed up and Shijuki's got food.' I thought happily.

Stevo-kun

Years
Shijuki walked over and took his battle stance with his launcher in one hand and finger through his ripcord and said
"Well..whenever you're ready" with a smirk on his face

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
While running to the girl, I heard voices comming from one of the gardens nearby. "Whenever you're ready", I heard. It seamed like they were about to begin a Beyblattle. I felt her Blade in her hand and I couldn't wait to fight.
I was looking for the girl, but she had disappeared.
Humza came standing next to me. "What was going on?" he asked.
"I saw someone, I think who could have helped us. But she is gone now." "Let's go to the BBA-HQ, I'm starving."
"Me too", I said."You need to promise me something, Humza;"
"What?"
"I wanna have a Beybattle with you, just for training. We'll need to train a lot with all those battles comming up."
"Yeah, you can count on that!!"

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ylia smiled. I few houres ago Mr Dickenson had told them they could stay in the BBA HQ. They had both their own room, and every comfort they needed, even a small mini-bar.

Now she was outside with her teammate, exploring the city. There were a lot of 'Bladers and Ylia felt it itching again. "C'mon Humza, we're gonna find a BB-dish, I wanna fight."
Next to the river wich streamed in the middle of the city, they found one that hadn't been taken. 'Cause everywhere you looked you could see children beyblade.
Ylia took her blade, ripcord and launcher. Her teammate did the same.
"You ready?" she said. "YES!"
"Three...two...one...Let it Rip" they both yelled. The battle had begun.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Holy cow! I'm sorry I took forever to get back here >_< I dunno what the heck my problem is. I totally forgot about this o_e

Okay, I'll start!:

Yukia clipped her blade to the launcher with a click, breathing in deeply in preparation to battle. " I'm ready!" she told Shijuki, tightening her grip around the launcher and shifting into launching position.

" Three.. two.. one.." they counted down. " Let it rip!"

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
I smiled and looked beyond the backyard fence. 'Was someone just here?' I thought to myself. Shruggin, I turned back to the battle. Yukia was fighting pretty well along with Shijuki. I was kinda bored seeing as I knew what the battle outcome was going to be. Shijuki would win against her and then I...but that didn't seem like it was going to happen.

Back