• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade

123wert50

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Pretty sure this is the right place.

Anyone play this? I found out every Toys R Us will be holding a free tournament with free beyblades and stuff. Thinking about going.

Anyone here play?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I played this back when I was 7. lol

Years
  • Oh yeah, Beyblades was p cool. I stopped playing at around age 8, mainly because I had never played seriously [I just messed around with family/friends] and all my 'blades were either lost or broken.

Years
  • Yeah I played this when I was about 11 years old or so. Good times, though I hated it when my brother missed the arena with his launch and the beyblade landed on my lap instead ¬______¬

Espinight

That Dutch Guy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Yeah, I remember playing this when I was about 8-9. Still have a few of these around somewhere. One of 'em broken.
    It was a really fun game, actually, though it wasn't quite the hype where I live.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    ASDF;GHJKLyes. I played this with my twin allll the time. Loved it!

Back