• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Oh well, I might :)

I love Tyson and the last part from G-Revoulution was coool
    cuz Kai laughd in his life for first time as happy

I like Kai when he is happy

And I will hope that new beyblade series will coming out:):)

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Well many peoplelikes Ray, he is cool I know
    but Kay is much better than Ray, even sonetimes Kay is better than Tyson:)

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    He might, but u saw the last part?

Tyson has a blade with power from all blades from his friend

His blade is the strongest blade ever with all his friends blades powers

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    The last part from G-Revoulution

When he was battling with Broklyen on Broklyens dream world

Well Broklyen is the name from german series dont know whats his name on english series

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    you dont want to git me started... KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI !!!!!!!^^ i luv him! i hate TYSON TYSON TYSON TYSON!!!^^ and i like ray too^^

but... i dont think there's gonna b a new season...well, not on my tv. they stopped showing it!!! ,^0^,

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
    Years
    Hey kakarot the g revolution has not started yet here in pakistan n i dont know anythin abt it

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    So... you watch it on CN India. Like me.

Meh, Beyblade's not bad. 'Cept for the fact that I have a Driger F, an HMS Turb and a Dranzer MS. =P
    Like they all said, Kai rules. Ray rules too, Tyson and Max are weird little kids.

Meh and who does everyone like better, Hilary or Mariah?

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    i would hafta say Mariah. why? even tho i may hate pink, she is still betr than Hilary b/c Hilary always tries to hit on Kai in the first season!!! >< i hate it! an dhe always has to save her on the "island of no return"...>< she's so annoying!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    hmmm... let me think. i think i can find one, hod on!^^

i think that second link is right! its not the pic where he actually laughs, but he does laugh at that time!^^

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    blue flygon said:
    hmmm... let me think. i think i can find one, hod on!^^

i think that second link is right! its not the pic where he actually laughs, but he does laugh at that time!^^

Umm.. there's no link ^.^U

I don't remember Kai laughing, cept for the battle he had with Tyson. And that was a crazy laugh, if I remember correctly ?__? Other then that, I'm totally blank. I'm not so fond of that battle, really.. They where acting like such buddies that gave me the heebie jeebies. " I realized if I could never be like you, I would have to DEFEAT you!" and the ever infamous " I just pictured you Tyson, and it all came flooding back!". I mean.. Wtfooey?

My fwave characters are Kai, Rei, Oliver, and the totally adorable Maxie. I guess Tyson too.. but he's uberly annoying sometimes, and I just want to punch him in the face. But I luv him nonetheless =/

My favorite girl is Mariam, who I wuv cuz she's tough, smart, funny, pretty, and she looks like a female equivilant of Rei. After her would be Salima, cuz she's adorable and kind. Hilary on the other hand, grates my nerve like an itchy trigger finger. She's just so.. whiny and naggy and FLIRTY. Ugh, she's so annoying.

Mariah is better then her. The 'all pink' cutesy thing needs a bit of changing ( I personally like her manga design a bit better). I'm also not too fond of the fact that she and Ray get married ? ?

Anyways, I think the best blader in the series is.. Brooklyn! *dodges rotten fruits* It's true! It took the power of EVERYONE to defeat him. But even then, you never really know who won that battle, but you're led to believe Tyson did because he's the star and he always wins.

Well, IMO anyway -o-

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    hey!!! you told me that series ending!! oh well, they didnt show it anymore on my tv..._ _' thanx, but i had to take the pics URl off b/c it took up too much space. all he was was smiling... not laughing, but it looked like he was kinda romantically happy!^^ i have it as my screen caver^^

Back