• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    its not just the parts that make it interesting....its the cursing! think about it, seeing Kai or Tala cursing their heads off at Tyson for being so stupid instead of the original "you loser, you're not supposed to do that..." just imagine.....8D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Because none of those shows are on TV. And face it, swearing does jack to make a TV show any better or any mature.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Well.. um.. yeah, but those shows um, had cursing and all.. and Beyblade came before them too in a way. So ... um .... forget it. *confuses self* I'd like to see Beyblade with a lot of cursing and shouting and blood...

Beyblade TCG? Now THAT'S going to be stupid. =P Why collect cards when you can collect the real Blades as toys?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Gene Shaft and Getbackers all came out years before this did. Plus, they're done by different dubbers, one's meant to air on a TV station aimed at younger children, and the others aren't.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ah... well, Gene Shaft and Getbackers are WAAY better than Beyblade animewise, even if they're older. =P
    Well... I guess that's why Beyblade's so ... kiddish. >_< Now I'm talking like those people who think Pokemon is kiddish.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *cough* Lets not go offtopic shall we?
    Who's your favorite Blader? Mine's Max. Two reasons, I like Draciel's defense, and the dude's name is the same as mine. =D

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I like Kai he is really offensive and the coolest from all.

He is every time very cool, just not when he want to beat tyson XD:)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >_< I'm muslim too.... don't make me feel left outta this Hiba. *throws potato at her*
    Now just a little tip for you, for posts like this that are directed towards only one member, just PM to that member.

Nice break of BBA though. I used to think it meant Blade Breaker Association long ago.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy its nice to have muslims here its feels like home yeh u r right it means BBA(not writing the whole thingy) ok for the Pm stuff my parents dont allow me to use it because they thing its a wrong thing they think it is "PRIVET" u know what i mean nah....for muslims so thats why otherwise i am tottaly free in this community ulike pokemon elite so stop annoying me with poasts tlling me to do this or that OK! sorry iget angry sometimes it would be great if u tell me your name cuz thats a BIG username!!!i am deleating my poast for u oh well i have to!!!!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Mine're Kai and Ray, I like Dranzer 'cause the Phoenix is my favourite animal and Dragoon becaus he's so cool (all dragons are awesome :) )

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    ewww...XP Tyson...>< i guess he's ok cuz he's the main character but ive never been fond of them...i like Kai in his school uniform...^^ he wears and earring! ^__^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    MistMermaid said:
    Supreme Edgeboy its nice to have muslims here its feels like home yeh u r right it means BBA(not writing the whole thingy) ok for the Pm stuff my parents dont allow me to use it because they thing its a wrong thing they think it is "PRIVET" u know what i mean nah....for muslims so thats why otherwise i am tottaly free in this community ulike pokemon elite so stop annoying me with poasts tlling me to do this or that OK! sorry iget angry sometimes it would be great if u tell me your name cuz thats a BIG username!!!i am deleating my poast for u oh well i have to!!!!
    Private messages don't mean PRIVATE in that sense.. >_< Tell your parents its against the rules of the forum to go with postin' like that in threads. You can just get banned for breakin' rules like that.
    As for my name, just call me Max like everyone else does. Now then, back to topic.

-

What exactly happened yesterday? Kai was battling Dunga and Joseph 2 on 1, and then Rei came along to battle - without Driger. But seriously, he battled as if he HAD Driger. I'm sure he wouldn't have THAT much control over a blade if his bit-beast was gone, AND his beyblade should have run out of spin a LOT sooner.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    o yeah! i remember that eppy! >< it was too wrong. out of the whole "if you dont have your bitbeast, then your blade will run out of a lot of spin power!" i thought it was screwed up...

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    What exactly happened yesterday? Kai was battling Dunga and Joseph 2 on 1, and then Rei came along to battle - without Driger. But seriously, he battled as if he HAD Driger. I'm sure he wouldn't have THAT much control over a blade if his bit-beast was gone, AND his beyblade should have run out of spin a LOT sooner.

I think it was supposed to be like his will to battle didn't fade even when his chances of winning where slim or somethin' like that.. Dunno.

Even though this is kinda late.. my fave characters are Max, Kai, and Ray ^o^ Oh, and Raul. And Mariam.. yep yep yep. *nods*

Back