• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade

Years
    Ok, I have all the manga, which predates the show, and got a few things to tell people who belive the show is cannon(I collected beyblades, and Crush Gear, Hate Battle B'Daman)

1 Samuragi Dandy(Daichi) came in in the equivelent to V force
    2 Gaia Dragoon(strata dragoon) was his fathers blade
    3 hes northern japanese
    4 he comes from a family of lumberjacks
    5 Boris is the final enemy of S1, kai's G'pa is just an old jerk, not some mafia don OR RUSSIAN KAI IS ALL JAPANESE!
    6 Kais father was the one who gave him dranzer
    7 Tysons bro is the one who takes them to china, and reveals most of the back story in S1
    8 All series ended with Tyson getting the next series starter level
    9 HILARY IS NONEXISTANT
    10 from the final volume its safe to assume max and kenny are a couple(there together as adults with out children)
    11 DIZZY IS NONEXISTANT
    12 G revs is the end, if ther isnt NEXT GEN
    13 the end of G rev(how they get the HEAVY METAL SYSTEM) is totaly diff, boris is nonexistant same with his team, its just a plot twist to the end of the tourney
    14 They renamed the Heavy metal system Hard MS
    15 MARIA and Raye end uo together, they have a daughter
    16 Kai and tyson have sons(nonappearing wives)
    17 Roul and Julia have a WAY different backstory, there grandfather(WHAT IS WITH BEYBLADES AND GRANDPARENTS!) makes beyblades, made Dragoon GT
    18 They retained there Japanese surnames
    19 Kai has no connection to the Bladesharks
    20 Tysons Bro gave him Spin Dragoon, not that sword

there you go, 20 things wrong with the show, ill go through them again and find more!

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    10 from the final volume its safe to assume max and kenny are a couple(there together as adults with out children)

1. Woah woah woah.. hold on there. Max and Kenny are NOT a couple just because you see them together at the end. They're put there (without children.. yeah..) so you can know what happened to them. Why Aoki-san decided not to give them kids is beyond me.. but KENNY AND MAX are NOT a couple.

there you go, 20 things wrong with the show

2. I understand that alot of people don't view the Anime as 'cannon'.. But come on. Beyblade as a series is technically the same thing in both the manga and the anime, and duh there are hundreds of differences between them. Maybe having Kai's father as an evil Russian mafioso seemed more interesting or whatever so they decided to change it when they got the rights to make the show or something.

BTW, that's only 14 things.[Daichi appears in the V-Force Movie, it's revealed he's from Japan, you see his lumberjack father, and his father gives him Gaia Dragoon. Dizzy never existed in the Japanese sub anyhow, and Max and Kenny aren't 'cannonly' a couple.]

Eh.. I'm sorry.. I hope I don't sound rude.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ah, I said SAFE TO ASSUME, it can be seen that way like a Yugi/Atem thing, and your compressing the Samuragi Dandi stuff? sorry, movie never came to Aus, so dont know were its placed, stuffs up the line though, cause Tyson dont know him at the start of G-revs, and I see them as alternative Universes (Crush Gear Turbo WHOO!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    what up im new

hey everyone im new to this thread stuff

anyone play mmorgs i do im a pro gamer

does anyone chat on here at all or dead threads

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >_< Do not triple post. This is not chatting, its a thread. People take time to post and all that. Its NOT a chatroom mind you.

*reports*

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Oh my gosh my first triple post I ever seen.

To thread:
    Someone heard about the next beyblade world championship?
    When will it start?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I don't think it'll start. The Bladebreaker's have all had their kids and all. We can't expect a Beyblade Championship from their kids right now. It wouldn't seem too right.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    TheReturnerZ said:
    hey everyone im new to this thread stuff

anyone play mmorgs i do im a pro gamer

does anyone chat on here at all or dead threads
    Please, don't post more than one post in a row. Forums are different from chat rooms--you just have to be patient and wait for other people to reply to your posts. If you feel the need to add something to your post, use the "edit" button, okay?

Hizuara

Years
    Ah, I said SAFE TO ASSUME, it can be seen that way like a Yugi/Atem thing, and your compressing the Samuragi Dandi stuff? sorry, movie never came to Aus, so dont know were its placed, stuffs up the line though, cause Tyson dont know him at the start of G-revs, and I see them as alternative Universes

Okay.. safe to assume. But you listed it in the 20 things wrong with the show.

And I'm sorry bout the Daichi thing. I just always thought of he movie being included as the Beyblade anime series.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Hey i know that *bangs her head on the wall and cries* i tell them they read my inbox and now .For Me PM IS OFFICALLY BANNED OK Max.!!!!

~**** me~

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    puppypaladin000 said:
    Ah, I said SAFE TO ASSUME, it can be seen that way like a Yugi/Atem thing, and your compressing the Samuragi Dandi stuff? sorry, movie never came to Aus, so dont know were its placed, stuffs up the line though, cause Tyson dont know him at the start of G-revs, and I see them as alternative Universes (Crush Gear Turbo WHOO!)

aheh....im sorry to sound rude, but coule you NOT write in white? i cant read it...><

other than that, ive only read a few pages in the first volume of the manga...>< i know, for being such a bey fan, im not too purposeful...X/

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The movie is part of the series, that's how Daichi first came in. There isn't anything 'wrong' with the show at all. It's been stated many times that the mangaka wanted the anime to differ from the manga so that it wouldn't feel like the same thing.[/font]

Hizuara

Years
    aheh....im sorry to sound rude, but coule you NOT write in white? i cant read it...><

Just highlight it, Blue-chan. He just doesn't want to spoil anything, that's all ^_^

oooh! so it WAS the anime that was different second!! 8D i thought it was manga that was made after...0.o so much for my surmises...XD

Most mangas are made before their animes. They just sometimes don't get released in the US until after the shows are.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Forum linking and all that is advertising. You may NOT send PMs to people about it either. Both of these are against rules. That's all, if you want to invite people to your forum, do it somewhere else.

Back