• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I think Ozuma said it was The White Tiger of Gold
    I think all those girls like Ray because he really listens to what you say, not everyone does that you know.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    meh, Ray and his pretteh looks.....gets most of my friends all the time. fortunately, ive learned to deal with it....-gags- Ray is ok, but Tala has to be my fav sub-character along w/ Ozuma....^__^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Mudkipblader has an interesting avatar..

By the way, why is there a difference in Ray's name's spelling? I've seen some people call him Rei, but most I see its Ray. >_<

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    Rei is his Japanese name spelling (it means 'Spirit/soul', I think). Ray is his dub name. I hope it's not supposed to be short for RAYMOND, cuz that would suck o__o;;

My favorite sub-characters are Tala, Brooklyn, Oliver (the girly-boy), Enrique, and Mariam.

I like Mariam. *nods*

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Mariam.....-snikers- she's awesome! ^_^ and i agree w/ those sub-characters. and Oliver is a girly type....-makes sick face- a little too girly in my opinion.....XP

Hizuara

Years
    He IS really girly.. but at least he looks more like a boy in G-rev

Besides, it's his sarcasm and purposely obnoxious and snobby attittude that I like ^o^

And yes, Mariam is awesome! *waves flags*

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    MEh. I used to think the show sucked. Then I watched the episodes where Selema (Pretty...) became a Phychics. Then I got interested.

I had one Bayblade, but I can't find all the pieces now...

Oh, and:

Selema= Pretty
    Draseal= Awesome.

Hizuara

Years
    Oliver? Girliness?? Its that guy with the blue skirt-shirt-jacket thing right?

Season 1, yes. He has a frock coat thingy that I wish I had, that's how girly he is. He's supposed to be French.. can you imagine.

Compare Season 1 Oliver to G-rev Oliver..

Girly Season 1 Ollie..
    Girly pose Ollie..

and

G-Rev Oliver!

Yep, he actually looks like a boy in G-rev! Yippeeee!

MEh. I used to think the show sucked. Then I watched the episodes where Selema (Pretty...) became a Phychics. Then I got interested.

I had one Bayblade, but I can't find all the pieces now...

Oh, and:

Selema= Pretty
    Draseal= Awesome.

I hated Season 1 when it was showing. I mean, I thought it was disgusting and ugly, and that it was stupid that they fought with tops.

It wasn't until V-force that I started watching, and I loved it from then on. Itsy Bey-itsy Spider was the first episode I ever saw.. And Zeo was my favorite ^0^

And would you believe that I hated Ray at first? Yep, I thought he was obnoxious, cocky, and that he spoke with an overexaggurated lisp.

Seriously.

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    sos...you have a lot of opinions on the bb chracters dont you Hizu-chan? ^_^ thats what i like about you! ^^ oh, and is taht really Oliver in G-Rev?? X_____X

Hizuara

Years
    sos...you have a lot of opinions on the bb chracters dont you Hizu-chan? ^_^ thats what i like about you! ^^ oh, and is taht really Oliver in G-Rev?? X_____X

I do? I never noticed X0

But as long as it's not something bad.. ^__^U

And yeah, that IS Oliver in G-rev. The one pic on the bottom I mean. The two on top are Season 1 Oliver.. Sorry if it confused ya.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hmmm... I love Beyblade... the anime, the manga, and the actual Beyblade tops. I have a few...I've been beyblading since I was 15. Alot of my friends do too. But anywhoo, I like Rei the best, even though Kai is cool also.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    off topic: OMG! DREW!!!!! 8D -drools- i luv him! *^__^*
    in topic: really? wow...i didnt know ppl still beybladed when they were 15....oh well! you cant judge anyone can ya?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    There's no age limit to anything, just people that think "things get childish" after a while. >_<
    By the way, how many Beyblade movies are there? There were two last time I checked, but someone told me there are more of them now.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Thank you!! I made it myself.
    I think if Kai was a pokemontrainer he would have a Houndoom.
    I think they have the same personality.:classic:

There is more then one BB-movie?
    And I am also a fifteen year old blader.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    There's no age limit to anything, just people that think "things get childish" after a while. >_<
    By the way, how many Beyblade movies are there? There were two last time I checked, but someone told me there are more of them now.
    There's only one of them.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    thats what i thought......i have it too. the one w/ Daichi and them as they are in the first season right? oh i nevver said there wanst an age limit, but i just thought it was a little weird....but im 13 and will be bey blading for about that long! ^_^

Back